WEEKEND WAS HARD!!!

Options
Ok so i fell off the wagon a little this weekend.
My boyfriend was in town and we actually went with my mom to work out. We were there on the treadmill for almost an hour. I have been doing that for the last week. We also went into the gym pool and did some laps. Plus went into the hot tub and relaxed our muscles.
We were starving when we left so we went and got Mexican food. Not the best idea but I just kicked my butt working out. I just had Beef Enchiladas and rice.
When i was almost done Im sitting there looking at what I just ate feeling terrible and actually thinking "how the heck am I gonna log this"
Well that wasnt the worst part of the day. That night a bunch of my friends wanted to go out for darts. Yeah lets just say I over did it with the beer and pizza. I didnt work out yesterday but didnt even eat close to my calories for the day. I have my first training session today and Im scared. :frown:
Im worried that I took a BIG step back and now I have to work twice as hard this week to get me where I was Saturday before the lunch feast. UGGGHHHH!!!! This is hard.
Sorry just wanted to vent.
:huh: :frown: :ohwell:

Replies

• Huyvee999
    Huyvee999 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend was in town and we actually went with my mom to work out. We were there on the treadmill for almost an hour. I have been doing that for the last week. We also went into the gym pool and did some laps. Plus went into the hot tub and relaxed our muscles.
    We were starving when we left so we went and got Mexican food. Not the best idea but I just kicked my butt working out. I just had Beef Enchiladas and rice.
    When i was almost done Im sitting there looking at what I just ate feeling terrible and actually thinking "how the heck am I gonna log this"
    Well that wasnt the worst part of the day. That night a bunch of my friends wanted to go out for darts. Yeah lets just say I over did it with the beer and pizza. I didnt work out yesterday but didnt even eat close to my calories for the day. I have my first training session today and Im scared. :frown:
    Im worried that I took a BIG step back and now I have to work twice as hard this week to get me where I was Saturday before the lunch feast. UGGGHHHH!!!! This is hard.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    We have ALL been there. Just use it as a learning tool & keep moving forward. Sure, you ate not so healthy, but it isn't the end of your journey, kwim? Just start back up today, drinks lots of water to get all that sodium out of your system & you'll be just fine. Remember, it takes an EXTRA 3500 cals (on top of your maintenance calories) to gain one pound. That's a LOT of food!
  • Huyvee999
    Options
    Thanks for the support 3Babybeans:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support 3Babybeans:drinker: :bigsmile:

You're welcome! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    Girl try 2 weeks of not logging and eating too many girl scout cookies UGGGGGGGGGGHHHH! I got back on the diet wagon over this weekend and I weighed myself and I maintained my weight. Seriously, I thought I would have gained all that weight back and then some. But it takes a lot more than one bad weekend to comepletely unwravel all you have accomplished :) Just get back on track and you will be fine. Oh and I love me some Mexican food! I never realized how bad it is for you! I have made that mistake before too.
  • Huyvee999
    Options
    I thought gettting the beef enchiladas id be better then somethign else LOL.
    thanks for the support. Im getting so pumped again fo rmy work otu today
    Tanks Ladys:flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Try not to eat anything that you cant calculate the ingredients to get the nutritional info....a lot of times we eat "bad" things knowing we wont be able to calculate them and therefore we dont really keep accountable....I think you will be ok you may gain a bit be it sodium or pounds but you just have to work hard to take them off. The most important thing to remember is how you feel now after falling off the wagon and you have to decide "was it really worth it".....also consider what may have been the better choice for food options at those places because more than likely you will be in that situation again...we have to remember to eat when we are hungry and not just for social reasons. good luck