Hiya :D

Options
Hello :)

My names Fiona and joined last week and finally found the message boards! I'm 27 work in Mcdonalds and joined so I can have incentive for losing weight - my work colleague told me about the iphone app and it's brilliant :):)

I want to lose some weight as I've been quite poorly with an abcess at the beginning of the year and put loads on and want to lose a couple of stone now so I can look and feel a bit better about myself. Feel free to add me, will be great to have some people on board as motivators etc :D

Fiona xx

Replies

• char63
    char63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey Fiona,
    welcome and good luck. It must be hard working at mcdonalds with all that temptation!! I wouldnt last 5 mins!!
  • tirrrylea
    Options
    It is indeed!!! luckily theres a couple of us there who are all trying to lose weight so we try and spur the other on :) but now the menus much better so can have salads, etc which ain't too bad! but the temptation is hard! x
  • tirrrylea
    Options
    It is indeed!!! luckily theres a couple of us there who are all trying to lose weight so we try and spur the other on :) but now the menus much better so can have salads, etc which ain't too bad! but the temptation is hard! x