Cute guy always checks me out @ the gym

Options
2»

Replies

• angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I ignore everyone. Even the guy who is always on the stepper next to me or the thread mill when there are like 20 empty ones. I just turn on my beats and get lost in the music.
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    It's soooo AWKWARD! I catch him checking me out all the time!
    Ladies has this ever happened to you?
    What would you do?
    No, this doesn't happen to me. I mind my business and they mind theirs.
    And if it were to happen...I would probably ignore it. Staring doesn't necessarily mean he wants to initiate conversation, or a friendship.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    How do you know he is checking you out and not sizing you to see if your skin is enough to make his new leather coat.. hmmm???!!!
    LOL.... :flowerforyou:

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
  • PBJunkie
    Options
    Once faceplanted on the treadmill while checking out a woman that walked by....since then I just focused on the workout itself.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTXzwVo3A8hlJ8K1k51lqB0m303v3wvq_k0UQZmgipqv3GZcb_
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I hate when this happens....cute dudes are always checking me out. It messes up my concentration.....

hahahahaha...you are insanely funny....keep doing what you do
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    My personal trainer at the gym would hit on me all the time (even knowing that i was engaged)...

Also, the owner of the gym came up to me once and tried to give me a "compliment" and told me I had a big butt & told me that I needed to strap down my chest so it wouldn't hit me in the face while i run on the treadmill... I stopped going to the gym after that. Unfortunately, I stuck in a contract so I had to keep paying even though I wouldn't go after all that happen.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I ignore everybody at the gym.

But if you were single and looking I'd take advantage.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    It happened to me last weekend during my circuit training class. The most handsome man I have ever set eyes on kept checking me out, as I was moving all over the gym, all nasty looking with sweat dripping everywhere.

It was a mutual, we kept catching each other's eye, and he stopped me and chatted for a bit after we had both finished our workouts. I hope to bump into him again.....I already have my phone number written down and tucked in the front pocket of my gym bag. This guy is a dead ringer for Jason Statham, only he both shaves AND smiles!!

Break in concentration? Heck no! That dude is my new MOTIVATION!!
  • stanchfielda
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! Take advantage of that! :-)
  • tat2tinkerbell
    tat2tinkerbell Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There used to be a guy at my gym that was always working out when I was working out with my trainer...he made the workout not so horrible because I would watch him. I will admit to kind of staring blankly while working out because it distracts me and I hate watching myself. I look but don't think "ohh yeah baby", it's more like "he's pretty...i'm gonna watch that..its better then tv". I hope not in a creepy way lol. If they catch me I smile and hope they don't think i'm a creeper.

The other day a new guy at the gym (I had saw him signing up a few days prior) was working out with another trainer and kept looking over at me while I was working out with mine about 10 feet away. My trainer and I will point out cute guys though, but I also say to her "Omg I love that girls legs...i want her legs"

Ok so yeah, I check out boys and girls...i rarely want to actually want to talk to them...just fun to watch :)
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm the only woman at my gym (no, seriously). Apparently, when I joined, I was the first woman to have a membership in almost five years. It's a boxing and strongman gym. I definitely get the looks EVERY time I'm in there...but I think it's because I'm more of an anomaly, haha.
  • st1nkypinky
    Options
    ahahaha it reallly does though!!!