Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• PCGull
    PCGull Posts: 18 Member
    I am new to the community aspect of MFP. Would like to have some buddies to keep me accountable to my goals and help me through stalls in motivation. Please feel free to add me.
  • goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    New friends are always cool:)
  • DuathlonDon22
    DuathlonDon22 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi! I'm Don......I've been on mfp since 2012...I'm a runner and cyclist..I log in daily and support all my friends...please feel free to add me....
  • Janele0627
    Janele0627 Posts: 231 Member
    Janele, 27 from NY. Trying to lose just over 80 pounds. I would love to add some thoughtful, inspiring people!
  • Raw_moon
    Raw_moon Posts: 19 Member
    Three months into a recomp, joined my first commercial gym this month to take my progress to the next step from limited home gym equipment. Looking for some people who are looking for support and willing to give in return while we are chasing our goals!
  • sim_ivanov94
    sim_ivanov94 Posts: 5 Member
    Covid slowed my progress and it was rough starting back up(with the gym). Started taking it more seriously once again but would love extra motivation and gym buddy's.
  • FocusAndRefocus
    FocusAndRefocus Posts: 3 Member
    Would like more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • feliciaespinoza9
    feliciaespinoza9 Posts: 6 Member
    What’s up guys, I’m tryna get motivated again. Add me cuz I need some accountability haha
  • ChristiSutton
    ChristiSutton Posts: 8 Member
    Always need more motivational friends!
  • SomeMFPuser
    SomeMFPuser Posts: 53 Member
    I'm back and am in a rut. In desperate need of motivation, inspiration and friends!
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Always appreciate fun, interesting and interactive friends here. If that’s you, feel free to add me. I’ll cheer you on. (But remember, it goes both ways.
  • anabanana2022
    anabanana2022 Posts: 4 Member
    I would appreciate some support in weight gain 😊
  • Feenin2BFit
    Feenin2BFit Posts: 20 Member
    Add me 😊
  • floweredsteel
    floweredsteel Posts: 56 Member
    I'm restarting MFP again. I gained a lot of weight over the last few years, and Covid lockdowns didn't help. I've told myself no more diets. I've been seeing a trainer for the last couple months to get active again beyond my usual walking. My boyfriend just underwent bariatric surgery, so I've decided to revamp my diet to start matchong his so that we are both getting healthier. Please add me as a friend.
  • Jovijovi86
    Jovijovi86 Posts: 16 Member
    I've been on MFP a while now but keep dipping in and out, I seem to lose a bit, plateau for a bit, lose some more and so on.
    Think it might be good to get more involved in the social side to keep me motivated for longer!
    Feel free to add me! I accept all friend requests on here!
  • LetsG077
    LetsG077 Posts: 4 Member
    Started keto a few weeks ago. Finally feeling motivated for the first time in years. Looking for fun people to chat with for motivation!
  • Cookie_Mama
    Cookie_Mama Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. I've been back on here for a week now. I first joined in July 2013 and successfully lost 3st. Then I fell pregnant with my daughter. After that I put all the weight back on plus another 50lbs! So I have about 170lbs to lose. I'm 34 and am from Scotland. Would Love some friends to help motivate and help motivate me. Please add
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Hi Rachel @rhenry_2424