Running 🏃‍♀️

Options
What app do you use to log runs? I have used map my run for years, but it has been crashing on me mid run. I am wanting to get a Garmin, but for now I need a trusty app. Any recommendations?

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    Strava is my go-to for apps.
  • sweetdaisy13
    sweetdaisy13 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Strava. I upload my activities through my Garmin watch via Garmin Connect. However, Strava can be used as a standalone app.

I pay for the subscription as I'm a runner and I like the analysis and data it provides, but the free version is useful too.
  • spiriteagle99
    spiriteagle99 Posts: 3,694 Member
    Options
    My Garmin uploads to RunningAhead.com It's a good site for tracking everything and I'm on a couple of the running subforums.
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I personally use RunKeeper (the free version). I know a lot of ppl use and like Strava too.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,559 Member
    Options
    I use ismoothrun and upload it to two websites from there. Like it a lot, and have been using it for probably about 7 years now.
  • xrj22
    xrj22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I know this won't help the OP, but for general interest, Map My Run has been working great fo me.
  • Hoshiko
    Hoshiko Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I had the same issue with mapmyrun so in a fit of desperation one day I tried my watch's native app (S Health). It's been working great and actually syncing to MFP.

I also second the Garmin/RunningAhead suggestion too. RA has some really great tracking options, graphing and even tracks your shoe mileage.