What are you up too right now?

I'm drinking a cup of coffee and chillin. You?

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Staying at my husband's childhood home, visiting his dad. Right now I am in his sister's old bedroom. On her old twin canopy bed. My husband is in his old bedroom. On his old twin bed. The only larger bed in the house is my father-in-law's king, but we wouldn't dream of kicking a 91-year-old man out of his room.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    5'11"
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    5'11"

:smile: Show off!

I thought she was asking about weight, so I declined to answer.

For me... putting together a chocolate CARE pkg for my mum to mail off tomorrow & trying to find a good movie to watch while putting the finishing touches on my newly revamped-for-the-100th-time CV.
  • BraydanTaffy
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Taking a hot bath to easy the pain of my back injury.

Feel better... hopefully the heat will ease the pain.

For me, wondering why I cooked veggie soup from scratch, then decided to eat raw celery stalks & a bowl of cherries instead... writing emails & letters I'm far behind on... knowing tomorrow's going to be a great day!

G'nite, All!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

For me, wondering why I cooked veggie soup from scratch, then decided to eat raw celery stalks & a bowl of cherries instead... writing emails & letters I'm far behind on... knowing tomorrow's going to be a great day!

G'nite, All!

Thanks, the wine is helping as well.

Veggie soup sounds delightful right about now. Did you at least have some PB with the celery?
    G'nite to you as well.
  • BraydanTaffy

G'nite, All!

Veggie soup sounds delightful right about now. Did you at least have some PB with the celery?
    G'nite to you as well.

Ah, liquid grapes. I'm an IPA drinker myself... unsure that belongs to any food group, so I don't over-indulge.

Well, celery was plain... I'm allergic to PB, I'm afraid. I do miss the occasional fluffernutter.

:smile:
  • DWBalboa

G'nite, All!

G'nite to you as well.

Ah, liquid grapes. I'm an IPA drinker myself... unsure that belongs to any food group, so I don't over-indulge.

Well, celery was plain... I'm allergic to PB, I'm afraid. I do miss the occasional fluffernutter.

A woman that likes IPAs? If you are also a sports fan you may be the perfect woman! 😁😉

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's usually an IPA.
  • DWBalboa
    Watching shark week.
  • BraydanTaffy

G'nite, All!

G'nite to you as well.

A woman that likes IPAs? If you are also a sports fan you may be the perfect woman! 😁😉

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's usually an IPA.

Lol.

Watching? Boxing, yes. Anything else... nah... I've no patience to sit still.

I'll play anything & am not an athlete, but can hold my own. I'm one of those people who can spend 10-min practicing, then be a mid-range to better member of the team. Was always the 1st girl chosen on teams with co-ed sports in school. But, when it comes to throwing, I'm afraid my girly licorice-stick arms aren't of much help. Endurance? Not much. Speed? Faster than the lads...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    5'11"

DAMMIT, you took my answer.

Except it's 5'2".
  • strangeanimal55
    strangeanimal55 Posts: 87 Member
    @Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Playing with the VR headset

What kind of VR world are you in?
  • DWBalboa
    Watching Loki with my boy.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Morning coffee, listening to the rain, and mumbling to myself.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Sitting with bleach in my hair.
    Wishing I worked out first.
  • BraydanTaffy
    Working out my drastically-changing-my-life plan for next week.

No one suspects the Irish Inquisition...

giphy.gif
  • capavenger81
    capavenger81 Posts: 107 Member
    Ironing watching Vikings