Some people are so insensitive!!! LOL

Options
2»

Replies

• lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It is no accident that those spare tires around guys middle are usually doughnut shaped! Tell 'em you would rather spend your entertainment money at Victoria Secret and let 'em chew on that! Great job with the will power. Good luck!
  • FaeryBaby
    FaeryBaby Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't blame you! I think I might have it a little bit worse though...I WORK in a donut shop!
  • fmeisele
    Options
    Just confirms my belief that cops are aaaaa............absolutely wonderful for trying to help you build willpower!!!!! LOL
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Tell them "Oh, I don't eat donuts anymore, I just go to the bathroom without washing my hands and finger each of them before you guys come in to eat them."

They'll never taunt you again. Trust. ;o)
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    As a Police Officer, I find it incumbent upon myself to stand in defense of the Officers. They were surely just trying to ensure that you had all the information you needed to make a good informed decision whether to eat the aforementioned donuts or not. They were doing you a service, giving you options, and making sure that you had all the facts you needed to go one way or another with the offensive pastry.

I stand with my fellow officers in this effort, saying I find it OFFENSIVE that you found this OFFENSIVE.

We are only here to help.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm finding this funny in more ways that the OP intended.
  • fmeisele
    Options
    I rest my case.
  • Dandersonjr32
    Options
    Tell them "Oh, I don't eat donuts anymore, I just go to the bathroom without washing my hands and finger each of them before you guys come in to eat them."

They'll never taunt you again. Trust. ;o)

If they're like the guys I work with, that won't matter. They're savages.
  • ParisPenguin
    ParisPenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Another woman in my office and I joined MFP together, and although everyone seems to have forgotten, we've had to ask the other ladies to stop bringing in treats. None of us need them. (Bring a bowl of fruit instead!)

Good luck to you! Keep your chin up!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    That's funny!! You might ask which one of them wants the call when they go on 10-6 on meal break!
  • latresa205
    Options
    lol!!!!
  • latresa205
    Options
    :laugh: LOL, I just love police officer's dry sense of humor!!! LOL
  • U172326
    Options
    Lord, If you can't make me skinny, please make my friends Fat!- Amen!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    LOL. You got to love 'em.:laugh: