Here I go

Options
Hello, Im new! Stop by to say hello. Getting this thing going...once and for all.

Replies

• jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hello! Good luck to you!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
    My first advice would be to eat the way you normally do for 1 week. Log everything that goes into your mouth. Even oils, butters, condiments, sauces and gravys. After a week look at your diary and see where you can cut or substitutions. You will be surprised how just portion control helps. If you try to make too many changes to the way you normally eat you will never stick with it. Low cal low carb breads, pastas, lower fat dairy, lean meats and fish, lots of vegetables and right portions of fruits. Get yourself a food scale and educate yourself on correct portion sizes. :flowerforyou:
  • ParisPenguin
    ParisPenguin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! I hope you find this site as helpful and uplifiting as I do! (I've been away for a while and am just starting back in, so if you want to be friends, we can!)
  • GiseleLKennedy
    Options
    Lets do it! I'll need all the help I can get to stay motivated.
  • GiseleLKennedy
    Options
    Thanks for the wonderful advice! Im just an all or nothing type of person, and I need to start immediately. Sadly, I really dont eat as poorly as most would think....I just am a solid girl whose body loves the lbs. My current diet hasnt really changed as much. I MUST EXCERCISE and Im building up to staying consistent with that. Thanks again and Im looking forward to getting to know everyone on this site.
  • GiseleLKennedy
    Options
    Thank you!