Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,885 Member
    Options
    NVintage wrote: »
    How did I live without a microwave for 7 years in my last apartment? Do you have a portable stovetop at least?

🤣Wouldn't the hotel frown upon that?🤣
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Why, is it a 5* hotel!?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't @truGAINS already inform me that it was not?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    How did I live without a microwave for 7 years in my last apartment? Do you have a portable stovetop at least?

Would you believe I often consider getting rid of our microwave so I can have extra storage for my gadgets? Might I use it maybe twice a year?
  • _VonSvelte_
    _VonSvelte_ Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Do you not go through the amount of microwave popcorn my family does?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options

Would you believe I often consider getting rid of our microwave so I can have extra storage for my gadgets? Might I use it maybe twice a year?
    Good morning, aren't microwaves convenient, but don't they destroy the texture of some foods, like bread, shrimp, other stuff?
    (btw, why is there a :yum: yum emoji but no yuck emoji?)
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Good morning, aren't microwaves convenient, but don't they destroy the texture of some foods, like bread, shrimp, other stuff?

🤢 Don't I use this? Or this? 🤮 (Doesn't it depend how yucky I think it is?)
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Might I prefer to make popcorn on the stovetop? Also don't I prefer heating up leftovers in the oven or on the stovetop?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I use the microwave or toaster oven - depending upon what the leftovers are?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Don't I prefer finding emoji's using the colon method, and aren't I impatient when I can't find what I want?
    Isn't it also the case that neither :nauseas nor :vomiting appear, nor did those words occur to me?
    As a consequence, aren't I starting to use the windows+period method more?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,428 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Don't I prefer finding emoji's using the colon method, and aren't I impatient when I can't find what I want?
    Isn't it also the case that neither :nauseas nor :vomiting appear, nor did they occur to me?
    As a consequence, aren't I starting to use the windows+period method more?

Didn’t I notice that you mix your colon method and win+. emojis as sometimes your emojis are slightly out of alignment? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Doesn't it suck when you're carrying something and ram your hand into the wall?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't it suck when you're carrying something and ram your hand into the wall?

😖 Are you okay?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Doesn't my finger ating a bit? Would you believe I'm incredibly clumsy?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Doesn't my finger sting a bit? Would you believe I'm incredibly clumsy?

Wouldn't I find that hard to believe knowing you're very athletic?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't that ironic? Might I be easily distracted and I tend to do things before I consider consequences?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should I ignore the laundry that needs folding so I can workout?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I think you should delegate the laundry folding to someone else?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @frankwbrown, are you ocean swimming yet? Don’t I hope I get one more dip in the pacific too this year?

@cmsienk, how’s work today? Room warming, coffee stronger, and did you order that candy yet? 😏
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Don’t I think you should delegate the laundry folding to someone else?
    Would that be nice? But would it ever get done?
    Wasn't I able to do a workout and then a good stretch to prove to my boy I can do the splits still?