Hey there! I'm new!!

Options
My name is Chelsea, I'm new to myfitnesspal.com but i'm very excited about it! I just had a baby in June, and During my pregnancy I gained a whopping 95 lbs!! Yikes!! I know right, :-/ Anyways When I went into the hospital to be induced my weight was 232 lbs. when I got pregnant with her I was 145 lbs. I am down to 186 as of right now but I am still HUGE and can't fit into my prepregnancy jeans.. my goal is to be down to 130 by October 6th of next year (my wedding day!) Its definately do-able, this website just makes it a little easier :) I'm looking forward to meeting some dieting pals on here, considering I don't talk about my weight or dieting with any of my close friends (they are all like barbies) and my family is extremely critical that I am going to lose TO MUCH. But I am only 5'3" so 130 lbs is perfectly healthy for my height!

Replies

• AlissaPT
    AlissaPT Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can friend me if you'd like. I'm a Mom of 2 (almost 6 years old and 3 1/2) and STILL working on the pregnancy weight! :) Just got back on the MFP wagon last week after a BAD summer of eating way too much.
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your journey:) You will love it here this site has helped me tremendously and the friends I have connected with has been a great thing..... feel free to add me:) the more the support the better.
  • pattynava
    Options
    Hi...and Welcome... feel free to add me also... I've been on here for about 7 days...have 2 kids, ( 14 & 16-soon to be) and I'm from KY.... =0)
  • ambercanfly
    ambercanfly Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and congrats on your upcoming wedding!! How exciting! That is such a great motivator to lose weight. I think you'll find MFP a fantastic resource for your weight loss. Feel free to add me for support.

Good luck!
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    :laugh: Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me also. I am a mom of 2 boys and I like to joke that I have not lost my pregnancy weight yet....Ummmm.....my youngest is 10....hahaha