Starting......AGAIN

Options
julanig612
julanig612 Posts: 40 Member
Fell off the wagon in a big and terrible way. Starting over, feeling defeated. It's fine, though. One step, one day at a time.

Replies

• kellisluss
    kellisluss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Today, Sunday, is day 1 of nutrisystem. Day 1 of doing some sort of exercise. I wish you best of luck. I know we can do it. My goal is just to get healthier. Goal is 40 pounds, one pound at a time.
  • LeeDahlen38
    LeeDahlen38 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    The key word here is AGAIN!! There is no shame in your game. The point is, you have always had the tools, and knew how to use them.They didn't go anywhere, So when you had had enough? you picked them up, and decided enough was enough.
    It's where I am at. In 2011 I started at 300 lbs to lose 100. I finally after MANY trials and errors made my goal. And then.... I dropped it all. I've gained 40 lbs back, and the health issues are starting again. So hear I am!
    Remember... Fall down 7, Get up 8. #IBelieveInYou #NoExcuses #NowBelieveInYourself
  • julanig612
    Options
    kellisluss wrote: »
    Me too!!! Today, Sunday, is day 1 of nutrisystem. Day 1 of doing some sort of exercise. I wish you best of luck. I know we can do it. My goal is just to get healthier. Goal is 40 pounds, one pound at a time.

Well done on starting! We can do it! Slow progress is still progress. 🤩
  • julanig612
    Options
    The key word here is AGAIN!! There is no shame in your game. The point is, you have always had the tools, and knew how to use them.They didn't go anywhere, So when you had had enough? you picked them up, and decided enough was enough.
    It's where I am at. In 2011 I started at 300 lbs to lose 100. I finally after MANY trials and errors made my goal. And then.... I dropped it all. I've gained 40 lbs back, and the health issues are starting again. So hear I am!
    Remember... Fall down 7, Get up 8. #IBelieveInYou #NoExcuses #NowBelieveInYourself

Thank you for your kindness. I guess one will always be fighting the good fight, losing occasionally. Perseverance is key. Best of luck to you as well. 🤩🏋️