Looking for friends who post and chat.

Options
Hi all.
I'm looking for friends to join me on this weight loss journey who actively post on their walls and like to join in discussions.

Personally I like to have a handful of friends so I can encourage, motivate and keep track of whats being posted because to be honest, I don't see the point of adding people if I don't interact with them.

Bit about me:
I'm 37, mother of a nearly 5 year old girl.
I am English but live in France.
I need to lose about 40kg.
I walk daily with my dog.

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,705 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I don't post on my wall but I do take part in several challenges (Hogwarts, Game of Thrones, Biggest Loser) and am very active posting in those groups. If you are looking to have an ongoing discussion with a regular group of people I would recommend joining a challenge.

Also, I'm 61, live in the US, work (telework) full-time and exercise daily. Welcome! :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me if you want. i dont post much about diet and weight loss (ive lost 189+ pounds)though sometimes i will. i post a lot about my life, usually with a humorous spin. a lot about my dogs and farm. im not the friend for everyone and i know that (and thats okay) but the friends i have are an AWESOME bunch of people, many ive had for years. So, you are welcome to board the crazy train and if you do, and nose around and decide I am not your cup of tea, no harm no foul if you decide to disembark ;)
  • TheEndOfTheStorm
    TheEndOfTheStorm Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you are welcome to add me if you want. i dont post much about diet and weight loss (ive lost 189+ pounds)though sometimes i will. i post a lot about my life, usually with a humorous spin. a lot about my dogs and farm. im not the friend for everyone and i know that (and thats okay) but the friends i have are an AWESOME bunch of people, many ive had for years. So, you are welcome to board the crazy train and if you do, and nose around and decide I am not your cup of tea, no harm no foul if you decide to disembark ;)

request sent
  • cmo5333
    cmo5333 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I post on my wall and on forums. I'm sarcastic and I swear a lot so if you're ok with that please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    back again always looking for new friends will motivate, support and love to chats --everyone is welcome
  • iamhenryross
    iamhenryross Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I like to add you. I am 35 years old man living in Dubai. I weigh 118kgs. I over weight due to severe alcoholism. I came out of it and now clean and sober for 14 months. Now I decided to shed my weight and go to my ideal weight which I never had for past many years. My goal is to shed 40kgs in next 365 days.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add