Looking for an accountability twin (or 3 😀)

Hi, I'm interested in connecting with person or persons who meet the following criteria:

•Female
•Fat loss goal
•Counts calories
•Does not have a lot of weight to lose (<= 30 lbs)
•Lifts heavy weights - obviously heavy is relative but u should be squatting, deadlifting, benching regularly with a goal of getting stronger
•Would be willing to communicate daily via Whatsapp, Skype, Zoom or whatever is most convenient for us.
•Is not afraid of carbs and does not do keto.

On Sunday, August 29 I will be restarting my fat loss journey and want to find persons to hold me accountable and for who I can do the same. What I have described above is basically me and I'm looking for my "twin". Not a requirement, but if u r a mom and in the age group 30-50 that would be nice.

If you're interested let me know :)

Replies

• jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Bump
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    That's a lot of very specific requirements. Good lick with that
  • erz3123
    erz3123 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m not 50 but I fit all the other requirements! text me on what’s app! 774 502 5596
  • jamaicanlady

LOL...yea, I know. Like I said, I'm looking for a "twin". And thanks! (I'm assuming you meant "luck" and not "lick" :D )
  • jamaicanlady
    erz3123 wrote: »
    I’m not 50 but I fit all the other requirements! text me on what’s app! 774 502 5596

Yay! Will do!
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member

LOL...yea, I know. Like I said, I'm looking for a "twin". And thanks! (I'm assuming you meant "luck" and not "lick" :D )

Lol definitely luck not lick. Glad you found someone. If you just want a basic friend feel free to add me!
  • jamaicanlady

Lol definitely luck not lick. Glad you found someone. If you just want a basic friend feel free to add me!

Friend request sent.
  • ash3204
    ash3204 Posts: 6 Member
    Losing the last 5kg *fingers crossed* female, 38, two kids - run, lift heavy and eat carbs - but an Aussie so prefer a thread here maybe! I have an open diary so add me as a friend :)