Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• byusuri22
    byusuri22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I have no idea what goes into a cake? Also, why does it always lead back to cake?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    byusuri22 wrote: »
    Since it's 9am in the morning, shouldn't we be talking about bacon, eggs and toast rather than cake?

Isn't it lunchtime here so I've made chicken and pork and salad and veggies and soup for some friends coming over? Might I believe in making buffets?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,196 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Is it bad that I have no idea what goes into a cake? Also, why does it always lead back to cake?
    Would you prefer it lead back to beef jerky? 😄
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,781 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Doesn't it usually lead back to coffee here?🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Since it's 9am in the morning, shouldn't we be talking about bacon, eggs and toast rather than cake?

Isn't it lunchtime here so I've made chicken and pork and salad and veggies and soup for some friends coming over? Might I believe in making buffets?

Haven't I been eating from a set buffet every day this past week ? Won't I be glad to be home and just make a pbj if that's what I want?
  • byusuri22
    Options
    Is everyone talking my language now? Who else wants to eat at @Alinouveau2 place?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,056 Member
    Options
    Do you prefer crunchy or creamy peanut butter on that PBJ?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Is everyone talking my language now? Who else wants to eat at @Alinouveau2 place?

Isn't my soup super delish and perfect with the fresh sourdough bread I made?
  • byusuri22
    Options
    Are you trying to make me hungry?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Here's you platter....should you dig in?4523cmhen69a.jpg
  • byusuri22
    Options
    How do I say that looks sooooo good and make it a question?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Didn't you just? Might the chicken have been done on a beer can thus morning and the pork was slow roasted with smoke yesterday? Is it shameful the mustard was from jars?
  • byusuri22
    Options
    Is there anything shameful about that feast? If there is, why can I not see it? Can someone help speed up time so I can dig in?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Do you prefer crunchy or creamy peanut butter on that PBJ?

Don't I eat either but have a slight preference for creamy?
  • Alinouveau2
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Is there anything shameful about that feast? If there is, why can I not see it? Can someone help speed up time so I can dig in?

Wouldn't I normally make some kind of spread or sauce myself but figured I'd make due with what I had?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Did you all know that I get first dibs on the feast above?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't you just? Might the chicken have been done on a beer can thus morning and the pork was slow roasted with smoke yesterday? Is it shameful the mustard was from jars?

Doesn’t that all look wonderful? Isn't it shameful the mustard is there at all? 🙃
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't you know I'm teasing @Alinouveau2? Don't I just have an aversion to mustard, but your spread is still wonderful?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Did you all know that I get first dibs on the feast above?

Won't you share with others?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Don't you know I'm teasing @Alinouveau2? Don't I just have an aversion to mustard, but your spread is still wonderful?

Didn't I mention once how I'd have mustard sandwiches as a kid? Might I have been incredibly picky?