What's the last thing you were doing before getting online this time?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Sleeping... Then treadmill.. now coffee
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    quote="@JustAMurmur;c-46217107"]Consuming massive amounts of coffee in hopes of returning to my human form. Agree with @MaltedTea ...props to you, coffee. You are magical.[/quote]
    Early morning cleaning, organizing and pondering about autumnal home decor. Thank you, coffee, I couldn't have done it without you β˜•
    lx1x wrote: Β»

Do you guys have any coffee left to share? I’m afraid to go to the kitchen and find out I forgot to buy some.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
  • lx1x
    edited August 2021
    Options

Do you guys have any coffee left to share? I’m afraid to go to the kitchen and find out I forgot to buy some.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

ygmonlxwnf8s.gif

• Ironwoman1111
    Options
    😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you Neil!πŸ€—
  • lx1x
    Options
    😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜ thank you Neil!πŸ€—

Certainly welcome πŸ€—
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Watching my 🐝
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,227 Member
    Options
    Getting a car wash
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    Options
    Laundry and writing lists for what to pack (but procrastinating in the actual packing) 😬
    Watching my 🐝

Get more yet?
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    Options
    quote="@JustAMurmur;c-46217107"]Consuming massive amounts of coffee in hopes of returning to my human form. Agree with @MaltedTea ...props to you, coffee. You are magical.
    Early morning cleaning, organizing and pondering about autumnal home decor. Thank you, coffee, I couldn't have done it without you β˜•

Do you guys have any coffee left to share? I’m afraid to go to the kitchen and find out I forgot to buy some.πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«[/quote]

I will always share coffee...y'all come on over! πŸ€— β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜•
    Cat0703a wrote: Β»
    Laundry and writing lists for what to pack (but procrastinating in the actual packing) 😬

I have a Black Belt in procrastination...I completely understand! And packing...yikes...sending hugs! Or if you wanna procrastinate a lil more, come have some coffee! πŸ€—

• CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Watching my 🐝

Get more yet?

No, it will be late February before I get more.
  • Ironwoman1111
    edited August 2021
    Options
    quote="@JustAMurmur;c-46217107"]Consuming massive amounts of coffee in hopes of returning to my human form. Agree with @MaltedTea ...props to you, coffee. You are magical.

I will always share coffee...y'all come on over! πŸ€— β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜• β˜•

I have a Black Belt in procrastination...I completely understand! And packing...yikes...sending hugs! Or if you wanna procrastinate a lil more, come have some coffee! πŸ€—

[/quote]

Me too? Awww β˜•οΈπŸ₯° 😘
    blauhwnjxd1g.gif

πŸ—£ Group hug!πŸŽ‰
    PS We need to go buy new clothes guys, we’re looking a bit 90s 😝
    bsjpg0bd77tw.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    I just went and got coffee and I’m always willing to share too, especially if it can delay the packing even more.

@Ironwoman1111 but my mom jeans are so comfy. Don’t make me give them up. πŸ˜’
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,227 Member
    Options
    Putting the wine on ice
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Watching my 🐝

Get more yet?

No, it will be late February before I get more.

Fun. 😊
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options
    I just went and got coffee and I’m always willing to share too, especially if it can delay the packing even more.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ They are comfy, we’ll keep a few!
    jr16uxwjg7as.gif
  • lx1x
    Options
    Walking
  • Cat0703a
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Not only am I keeping a few…I’m gonna go buy more. Especially the ones with the baggy front like the woman on the left. πŸ˜…
  • Ironwoman1111
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Not only am I keeping a few…I’m gonna go buy more. Especially the ones with the baggy front like the woman on the left. πŸ˜…

We could pack a whole picnic in those!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
    Wanna meet me for a late afternoon sandwich?? I’ll wear my mom pants just for you!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ₯ͺπŸ‰πŸ₯¨πŸ­
  • lx1x
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Wanna meet me for a late afternoon sandwich?? I’ll wear my mom pants just for you!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ₯ͺπŸ‰πŸ₯¨πŸ­

Need pic.. 😝🀣

Of the picnic sammich..
  • Cat0703a
    Options

jr16uxwjg7as.gif

Haaawwwwttt πŸ₯΅

Rawr!! You just want in my pants but I’m not complaining though, puddin’. 😘