Small Victory

Options
I had a donut yesterday morning and yeah this messed up my day as usual. I had a decent lunch with protein and vegetables but in the afternoon I felt extremely "hungry". I knew it was not the hunger, so I decided to give it a fight. I started drinking lots of water and green tea but these tricks didn't work as craving didn't give in, just yet. Then I remember someone on the site mentioned a cup of black coffee did the trick for her, so I made one for my self, half and half, with a packet of splenda.

I did it. I didnt give in. Thought I should share this with those who might be in the same battle during those terrible afternoon hours behind the desk. :)

Best wishes to all.

Replies

• tashacan
    Options
    Awesome! That is a victory! Good for you!
  • julesisthebest9
    Options
    Thanks! This is very helpful for me since it's those afternoon hours in the office when my mind tends to wander towards food. LOL.
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I applaud you as I can't even eat one donut -- they are probably my biggest trigger of all time!! I can't eat one because then I'd be eating six -- just can't do it. You handled your afternoon attack perfectly. I'm eating a kiwi as I write this because the afternoon hungries are a big thing for me at work too. Nice job :smile:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I applaud you as I can't even eat one donut -- they are probably my biggest trigger of all time!! I can't eat one because then I'd be eating six -- just can't do it. You handled your afternoon attack perfectly. I'm eating a kiwi as I write this because the afternoon hungries are a big thing for me at work too. Nice job :smile:
    We had a event at work. There were free latte and donuts. SInce so many people were in line waiting for their turn, I can't grab more than one donut even I wished I had. LOL