*** NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY ***

Options
LAST NIGHT I WAS WATCHING "BORN TO DANCE"-LAURIEANN GIBSON. It was the night before the finals so she had her girls work HARD to the BONE! They were so tired they were shaking! She then tells them to HOLD in that dancer stance they were in. And told them to REMEMBER the PAIN! And unless they feel this EVERYDAY they have not done what is REQUIRED!!! I got the chills...this process can be stressful, painful-body aches, frustrating, hunger pains, headaches, etc. but only because we are doing what is required for our goals! If we aren't feeling this way, are we doing what is required? NOTHING WORTH HAVING COMES EASY !

Have a dope day guys !

Replies

• daram05
    Options
    Not trying to take us to church up in here...BUT AMEN! You are absolutely right. This process is frustrating, stressful, painful (from feeling weak, tired, sore, hungry, etc.) and challenging. But, at the end of the day, the results are worth everything I went through to get here; especially almost 40lbs later :-)

Thanks for this MaryRose84!
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this very inspirational post!! Very well said and so true :flowerforyou:
  • Luella70
    Luella70 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very well said my friend!!
  • mrscs
    mrscs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just another piece of motivation I needed.

Thanks for the post