Once more with feeling.

Options
Hi All,

I have been on this weight-loss, get fit thing for years. Mum had a heart attack last year and Dad had a cardiac history too. The Dr's nagging is getting worse and my blood pressure isn't getting any better.

So here I am again.

Please feel free to add my as a friend and any suggestions for a good community to join for a 54 year old woman.

Replies

• NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Hi! Adding you as I need friends too for accountability. I'm 58 and have about 50 lbs I need to lose. I've been on the whole yo-yo dieting thing too. Had success with Keto a few years ago, but I moved and had fallen off that train and gained almost all back. So this time, slow and steady. I hope to find a good group too. I am in the Keto group from a few years ago, but looking for others. Good luck to you.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm 6o and will add both of you!
  • RonPrague
    RonPrague Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    52 year old fart here myself, happy to help push you along. I'm back after the umpteenth time myself, made some changes mentally, hoping I can finally get myself healthier too!
  • WTGNicole
    WTGNicole Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy y'all! I'm 52, and trying so hard to get over the mental hurdles! I could use some friends my age who are on this journey. :smiley:
    RonPrague wrote: »
    52 year old fart here myself, happy to help push you along. I'm back after the umpteenth time myself, made some changes mentally, hoping I can finally get myself healthier too!

@RonPrague , what mental changes did you make? Do you mind sharing?