The Shred

Options
Does anyone know an estimate of how many calories are burned in Jillian Michaels the 30 Day shred DVD. Day 2. We will see.:noway:

Replies

• beveeh
    beveeh Posts: 12
    Options
    Does anyone know an estimate of how many calories are burned in Jillian Michaels the 30 Day shred DVD. Day 2. We will see.:noway:
  • wooch44085
    wooch44085 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this DVD and am excited to see how it works for me. I was also wondering about how many calories I will burn doing this - or how I should log it to get the most accurate calorie count through the MFP database.

Anybody know???
  • GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    According to my HRM, about 350 calories for me. I am doing level 1 still. It would depend on your weight and fitness level, but that might be a ballpark number for you. Hope that helps!
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Someone told me ot log it as curcuit training. not sure if this is right or not
  • wooch44085
    Options
    I looked all over the internet and I finally found a site that said you would burn 609 calories in ONE HOUR of doing the Shred if you weighed 154lbs. So you would have to adjust that for you - but at least it is a baseline to go off of. Hope this helps.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    what was the site you found?
  • kevmandfl
    kevmandfl Posts: 41
    Options
    I too would like to know as I am starting the 30 days Shred , I have an H.R.M so I 'll check it when I do it later today.
    :flowerforyou:
  • wooch44085
    Options
    http://www.calories-burned.buddyslim.com/30-day-shred-by-jillian-michaels/

here is where I found it.

I just typed in "how many calories burned in 30 day shred" and this came up. Hope it helps as I am getting this DVD soon and want to be sure of the calories burned also.

Please let us know what you find with your HRM!!! I can't wait to get one myself! Then I won't have to question every workout!!
  • beveeh
    beveeh Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks so much everybody.. Day 3. I know its doing something because I was sore that it hurts my thighs to sit down!::laugh: