Ultimate Accountability Challenge, September...Personal Success and Friendly Support

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options

See team member's enthusiastic reviews above...then join us for September
    UAC Welcome September 2021

We enthusiastically welcome newcomers and ongoing team members!
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!!
    The 3 Big Rules accountability is a regular posting of your:
    1) 20 minutes or more of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming less than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    And
    Those who regularly post throughout the month, are celebrated as UAC Champions
    Join us by clicking on the link and joining our team!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141327-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2021
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Checking in on: 8/27/21 Friday evening
    Logged food:yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes; did a 4.7 mile walk today on top of chicken chore of clean coops and chasing them back into the coop so I could go to walk :) almost 20k steps in today

@jennipooh82 Awesome exercise today, but RangerRick is correct, this is not the right place to post your daily check in. You'll need to join the August challenge group if you want to post for the remainder of this month. You can find the link to the August group in the Introductions thread of the September challenge. Just remember that you're not eligible for the Winner's circle or the Champions List for August. If you're still confused, please send me a friend request and I can send you the link to the August group.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,610 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to challenge starting in less than a week!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to another month and hoping to reach new people it is a pleasure to be part of such a supportive group of folks.
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been part of this group for two months now... September will be my third!
    The basic principles of this group should apply to everyone!
    After losing 75 pounds on MFP, I can personally attest to how important daily accountability is!
    The commitment is simple, but the focus on these areas is where the magic is.
    The group is nice and full of positive energy.
  • RangerRickL
    Options

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!!

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    And

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141327-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2021
  • taurie
    taurie Posts: 225 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I’d like to join too please. I lost 8 pounds last month and I’d like to lose 8 lbs for September. I’ve been doing it on my own but joining a group would be so much better!
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I’m in!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    taurie wrote: »
    I’d like to join too please. I lost 8 pounds last month and I’d like to lose 8 lbs for September. I’ve been doing it on my own but joining a group would be so much better!

Great @taurie !!
    Just go to this link:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    amymh41 wrote: »
    I’m in!

Awesome @amymh41 !!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    I will have been a member of UAC for 3-1/2 years at the end of September!

Why?

It works.
    The people are friendly - and wise.

Proof: Since joining UAC, I lost my final 25 lbs (of 75) & I have maintained for 3 years (BMI in 23’s) after 40+ years of obesity.

I also recommend the Building Better Habits Group.

These two groups work in concert to insure your success.

We look forward to getting to know you!

🌸Maddie
    “Your Future Self will thank you!”
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    UAC accountability check in
    Checking in on: 8/30/21 Monday evening
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes; did a 1.8 mile walk
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @jennipooh82 Hi Jenni. Again, this isnt where you post your daily check-ins. Please go to the September challenge group and post your check-in there beginning on Sept 1. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141327-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2021
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    Without sentiments, this is the best accountability group, you will be glad you joined.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 and @victorious55 You and @Mrs_Hoffer are UAC Super Stars!! Thanks for all you do to keep the team going!
    Love to all of you, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options

And

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Thank you @RangerRickL !!
    We all make a great Team!
    @Mrs_Hoffer Thank you so much! You are an amazing leader of UAC❣️
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    UAC accountability check in
    Checking in on: 8/31/21 Tuesday evening
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: yes and no. I was on the go all day but no real excessive per se- walking in stores and to and from appointments.

Not my greatest day. Tomorrow is a new day with goals set. It will be a better day
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 and @victorious55 You and @Mrs_Hoffer are UAC Super Stars!! Thanks for all you do to keep the team going!
    Love to all of you, Rick

Thank you Rick. This is a great team!