The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Options

Replies

• Ladyofthelakes1
    Ladyofthelakes1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The proof someone asked for that I am who I claim to be, I wouldn’t do this normally but since it was a female ..
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

No catfish would hang around as long as you have. <3

Ah thanks 😊 I think it was just because there’s been fake profiles about so I don’t mind proving it moi! 😜
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    The proof someone asked for that I am who I claim to be, I wouldn’t do this normally but since it was a female ..
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Ah thanks 😊 I think it was just because there’s been fake profiles about so I don’t mind proving it moi! 😜

Heh. Apparently someone disagrees. Do they know how long we've been here? :laugh:
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    jhadbhtdd7pc.jpeg

Garage workout 😃

Nice! 🤘 Good to see you again! 😊
  • Onerom1
    Onerom1 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    @terrordawg hey!!! Glad to see you also, it’s been a while, glad you’re still around!! My favorite person on MFP from back in the day lol 🥰
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    Options
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Heh. Apparently someone disagrees. Do they know how long we've been here? :laugh:

Hey wait .. do you know how long I’ve been here? 🧐 are you stalking me??? 😏😁
  • theeldestberry
    theeldestberry Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Ummm, yes and yes? :flowerforyou:
  • Minion_training_program
    Options
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

I think you have been here even longer than me, well with different profiles then. Since this is still my first profile, just different name i took few years back, because i had 3 stalkers 1 on MFP and 2 out of MFP
  • Ladyofthelakes1
    edited September 2021
    Options
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

I think you have been here even longer than me, well with different profiles then. Since this is still my first profile, just different name i took few years back, because i had 3 stalkers 1 on MFP and 2 out of MFP

Yep 🤔 and I’m still too fat 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Minion_training_program
    Options
    tm1rf6az2owf.jpeg

Yep 🤔 and I’m still too fat 🤦🏻‍♀️

*shakes hands*
    Well i am not as big as i used to be, so i have that going for me, but also not as small as i was in 2017
  • austinwb8
    austinwb8 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Ali1892xo wrote: »
    zldmv4po49eh.jpeg
    Good to be back ❤️

@Ali1892xo WOW! Welcome back!!!
  • kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Hottie!!! ❤️🔥
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Mine 😏😍
  • kdroberts1
    kdroberts1 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    n6gx3sp8pjjh.jpg
    Well.....lots of clean up after the flooding.....and looks as if my fingernail needs some clean up too lol!

You good? ❤️