50kg down!!!

Options
maddiwelsh
maddiwelsh Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2021 in Success Stories
71edq19ckidd.jpeg

so as of this morning i have officially lost 50kg. ive been dying to reach this milestone and getting the last 5kg off has been an absolute pain in the butt but now i can finally say ive done it. i began this journey in april of last year and i honestly didnt think id be anywhere near where i am by now. it was so daunting at the beginning but seeing my quality of life improve in every single aspect is what kept me accountable. you can truly do anything you set your mind to, it only takes one decision and a bit of discipline to completely change the course of your life. im definitely not finished. im definitely not satisfied. there is always more to be done and i still have so many goals that im working towards. but im so so happy with where im currently at!!

[Edited by MFP Staff]

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You look wonderful👍👏👏😊.
  • gentle_sir_hulk
    gentle_sir_hulk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Effort! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • LostViking404
    LostViking404 Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    In just one word - impressive! You look awesome as well as you did a great job. Thanks for sharing your journey. As of my opinion - feeling the quality of life improvement is key for success.
  • duckforceone
    duckforceone Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow. That is so well done.

You are impressive...
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    What an eye popping transformation. You were pretty before, but you look absolutely marvelous. Love your new hair do also. Stunning. Keep up the good work.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats and best wishes on reaching whatever new goals you set for yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!