I Wonder How long she will stay thin this time...

Options
albayin
albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/wow-kirstie-alleys-dramatic-weight-loss-2552882/#photoViewer=10

Key word: Kirstie Alley, 228-128, size 14 - size 4...

All that extra skin...

Replies

• aclark6818
    aclark6818 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    She looked beautiful. I hope she is able to keep it off, but I wouldn't bet on it with her track record. :ohwell:
  • bjenny12345
    bjenny12345 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think she looks like Lindsey Lohan now lol Not a compliment for either one of them :laugh:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    For the record, it has taken her a long time to lose all that. I know everyone thinks she lost it all on DWTS, but that's not true. I am hopeful that because she counted calories and exercised, that she's got it figured out this time.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    The worst is I probably have people saying the same thing about me. I'm crossing fingers for her big time.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    She looks great.

And considering where we are all posting it's probably a tad bit cynical to say "wonder if she can keep it off"

lol
    Hopefully she has made choices for life.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Maybe someone ought to mention to her about MFP? I've actually had people say that same thing about me... so I'm rooting for her to keep the good life-style.
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The worst is I probably have people saying the same thing about me. I'm crossing fingers for her big time.

My thoughts exactly :ohwell:
    Hope she is able to keep it off this time.
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly :ohwell:
    Hope she is able to keep it off this time.
  • albayin
    Options
    For the record, it has taken her a long time to lose all that. I know everyone thinks she lost it all on DWTS, but that's not true. I am hopeful that because she counted calories and exercised, that she's got it figured out this time.
    I thought jenny craig had helped her figure out...once...Didn't she lose 75 pounds last round and gained back all plus 25?

I do like her but I don't know her enough to judge if she has figured it all out for good. :)
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    She looks great! I'm am weary that she is launching a new weight loss program...it cost's about $170 to join it. However, from what I see the program is centered around organic, clean eating....so at least she did it the right way. Now, I don't know if there are any "magic pills" involved in this program....

Anyway, I'm always rooting for people who lose the weight. Yay Kirsty!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This is just not cool, man. She's almost as tall as I am, but when I weighed 228, I did NOT look like she did. Husband can vouch.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    good for her. she looks great.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I don't know on what planet Kirstie Alley lives but there's no way in hell that she is a size 4. At 5'7.5" she looks to be closer to about an 8-10. And as for her "14" HA! When she was at her biggest she was almost 300lbs! I think that someone keeps subtracting 10 from her sizes. Good for her for losing the weight and it's super fantastic that she has but someone needs to wake her up as to what a real size 4 actually looks like.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Its bad enough trying to lose weight, It's stressful enough but having to do it in the public eye and being scrutinized over every pound lost or gained! I would not be able to do that and fair play to her, hope she keeps it off!
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I just can't believe she's 60. Good lord.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    I don't know on what planet Kirstie Alley lives but there's no way in hell that she is a size 4. At 5'7.5" she looks to be closer to about an 8-10. And as for her "14" HA! When she was at her biggest she was almost 300lbs! I think that someone keeps subtracting 10 from her sizes. Good for her for losing the weight and it's super fantastic that she has but someone needs to wake her up as to what a real size 4 actually looks like.

Agreed.
  • MrsFarrow
    MrsFarrow Posts: 326 Member
    Options

And I completely agree. If she's a size 4 then I'm anorexic. I do think she looks great though. I've always loved her.
  • albayin
    Options
    Its bad enough trying to lose weight, It's stressful enough but having to do it in the public eye and being scrutinized over every pound lost or gained! I would not be able to do that and fair play to her, hope she keeps it off!
    I wonder if someone offers me money to lose weight...
  • LadyFriday
    Options
    I say GO GIRL!

I'm proud of that 60 YEAR OLD HOT MOMMA!!!!!!!
  • albayin
    Options
    I just can't believe she's 60. Good lord.
    +1