I need motivation buddies

Hi ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm Sunni, 44F. I've just downloaded the app as mostly a food diary to help with symptom tracking, but I was thinking that this community might be the place to find a virtual friend for motivation and accountability with daily movement.

I'm disabled and have a chronic immune disorder among other things and 2020/21has been a bit of a dumpster fire physically and mentally. I'm here to change that. Not necessarily looking to lose weight (though realistically if I follow my plan, it will happen), more changing my movement habits (aka not letting my pain stop me) and tracking my intake.

Is there anyone else that's in. A similar situation that would like to add me as a friend?

Replies

• Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,133 Member
    Hi- There are some specialized groups organized that might be of interest to you. I know some have members dealing with chronic pain, etc. Click on the community tab, then groups, and search. Hope that will help!
  • Hi- There are some specialized groups organized that might be of interest to you. I know some have members dealing with chronic pain, etc. Click on the community tab, then groups, and search. Hope that will help!

Thank you!!