Last 10 lbs to go

Options
I've been trying to lose the last 10 for a couple years. I do good during the week but the weekend comes and it's like starting all over. I'm finally ready to lose the last 10 and keep it off. Any support you can provide would be wonderful!

Replies

• maryannbartiromo
    maryannbartiromo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    im with you there! these 10 pounds are the WORST!! i am on my first week of this program. Gonna give it my all and finally lose those 10 pounds, good luck to you and me!
  • loriyak
    loriyak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with you, +/- 5 pounds. Today is day #2 for me... and I am determined to make it happen!
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Just stay the course. i am down to my last 8 and i will lose them if i follow plan. Also, try to get a good workout on a day you know you might eat more to off set what you eat.
  • mdias23
    Options
    same here! i am powerwalking twice a day for 5 miles in total and do jillian micheals 30 day shred and tomorrow i start her shred it with weights... wish me luck because i have to be sexy in time for my husband to come home. i've been maintaining at 125 for months now... time to kick into high gear and get to 115 :) good luck!
  • AdrienneinTO
    AdrienneinTO Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am down to the last 10 lbs too. If anyone wants to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other, please feel free. :flowerforyou:
  • lauratwigzy
    Options
    I have about 16 lbs left to lose. I don't know about you, but a couple of problems for me were snacking and eating sweets.

If you like splurging on sweets, then I would recommend these:
    -Hershey kisses: 22 calories a piece
    -Lifesavers (mint flavor/orange flavor): 15 calories
    -Jello (sugar free): 5 and 10 calories depending on the flavor.
    -Artic Zone Ice Cream: 150 calories per pint (I have not personally tried this yet, but I really want to... they have like 6 flavors)
    -Fruit

Snacks:
    -Special K Cracker Chips (Seasalt Flavor/sour cream and onion) 27-30 chips are 110 calories depending on the brand. I love the sour cream and onion flavor.
    -Pretzels are really good too... depending on the brand, you can have 12-24 pretzels for 120 calories
    -Activia Lite and Fit Yogurt

Also, always look for the lower calorie alternatives. Fat free doesn't always mean its better too, you want to make sure that you get some fat in your diet... just not trans fat.
    Kirkland (from Costco) is higher calorie (140 calories) than say Aunt Millie's bread (35-80 calories depending on the type you get)

You can still eat what you want with all the lower calorie alternatives out there!!

I hope this helps! Good luck!
  • heathermckillop
    heathermckillop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 11lbs. I've lost 10lbs so i'm half way there. :) I'm hoping I can do it :)