Flabby Belly

Options
So, I'm sure this subject has already been addressed but being new I am going to ask this question anyway. I want to tone my stomach, and I need to know the best excercises to do this? I go to the gym so anything is available to me if needed. I just want to tone my stomach so that it doesnt look like I've just had two children. I'm also dieting very well for the past two weeks so I realize that is a must also. Does anyone out there have some advice? Perhaps experience with this problem? Thanks guys for your time.
Wanting That Tone,:wink:
Sierra

Replies

• sierrasummer
    Options
    So, I'm sure this subject has already been addressed but being new I am going to ask this question anyway. I want to tone my stomach, and I need to know the best excercises to do this? I go to the gym so anything is available to me if needed. I just want to tone my stomach so that it doesnt look like I've just had two children. I'm also dieting very well for the past two weeks so I realize that is a must also. Does anyone out there have some advice? Perhaps experience with this problem? Thanks guys for your time.
    Wanting That Tone,:wink:
    Sierra
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Pilates really works your core. It has helped me and I can see a difference. Take up a class or you can buy a dvd that just works on certain parts of your body.
  • russford
    Options
    If you really want to tone up the abs you need to do at least 30 minutes of cardio; bike, run, etc... a few times a week. If you don't have a heart monitor get one. Make sure you are in zone 3 after you warm up and stay there for 30 solid minutes. As for the abs check out this link. If you do the top 4 I promise you will be smokin mom by pool time. http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm
    best of luck.

PS. overall you will get the best results if you just do a combination of weights, cardio and ab work.