Fellow Peloton Riders - Thoughts on Class Schedule/Instructors and Power Zone Rides!

Options
SallyLuvsFitness
SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
edited July 2021 in Fitness and Exercise
I love ❤️ my Peloton!!! It has been the best fitness equipment purchase for ME!!!

💭 Thoughts 💭
Class Schedule / Instructors:

Maybe its just me or have you noticed Peloton has recently added so many 15 &20 mins classes (besides for AFO rides in July). I feel once they added the stacked classes they have gone to many more 15/20 min classes.

I like doing 45 min classes the best and have np 😉 doing a stack of 30 and 15, however, I wish they had more 45 min classes by my fav instructors:

Kendall Toole
Olivia Amato
Denis Morton
Leanne Hainsby
Robin Arzon

POWER ZONE
I am in much better shape and stronger! I need to try a Power Zone ride again. I enjoy a mix between being in and out of the saddle. I have stayed away from Power Zone rides for that reason.

What are your thoughts on Power Zone rides?

I miss doing Denis Morton classes, seems like he is doing majority of Power Zone rides (Yay, an upcoming 30 min 80s ride on Tues, I think!)

Replies

• midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I never thought of doing a power zone ride but I love Peloton classes. I usually do 30 min.
    Fave instructors: Robin, Cody, Jess King
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I love the longer classes too. My favourites are cody, Jess King and ally love
  • jestal332
    jestal332 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    My favorites are tunde oyeneyin And Alex toussaint
  • FitB4Forty83
    FitB4Forty83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Emma Lovewell- and agree- love the 30 min plus rides. I’m happy to stack them up, but sometimes it’s nice to have the longer time period to try and build some momentum. I’ve not tried power zone yet. Peloton launched in Australia a few months back so I am a new rider!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Once exposed to the benefits of power based training, there's no turning back. ;)
  • FitB4Forty83
    FitB4Forty83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    Once exposed to the benefits of power based training, there's no turning back. ;)

You’re right!
    I’ve just started PZ training and it’s amazing!
    I can’t wait to see how my fitness increases over time