Support

Options
Hi, my name is Heather Cosby and I have been struggling to lose weight for about 5 yrs now. I'm a diabetic so it's harder to lose, plus I don't eat right cause I'm always on the go. Please all my fitness pals help encourage me and push me to do right.

Replies

• CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You can do it Heather!! I'm a type 2 diabetic, so I can relate to the food struggles. There's a lot of support here, you've come to the right place!!
  • abirdy
    Options
    Hi there, eating on the go is hard,,,, I find I have a lot more control at home.... planing my meals and my exercise.... You can add me if you want.... bring a small bag of nuts veggies and fruits with you so that you do not feel as hungry when you do sit down for a meal,,, and don't forget your water,,, Make water your best friend .... LOL
  • rdrnr
    rdrnr Posts: 10
    Options
    step 1 WATER is going to play a BIG part in losing weight
    step 2 find a walking buddy someone that will work with you
    step 3 bring nuts and dried unsweeted friuts for the on the go days
    step 4 DONT STRESS YOUR SELF OUT LOL
    step 5 Try to plan your meals make extra and freeze in smaller containers to take with you
    this will help with the ( on the go ) moments

GOOD LUCK YOU WILL DO JUST FINE

Add me if you wouls like
  • chefsusan
    chefsusan Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I have ulcerative colitis which makes eating healthy very difficult. I have had to learn that if I am eating out to make sure that I get the smaller portions of food. Portion control is a major key to this. NOT that I have that under control, I still have to fight with that. We all struggle with something with our eating plan (aka diet).

Feel free to add me as a friend.

Susan