What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• earthstream57
    earthstream57 Posts: 3 Member
    Just an update Male 64years old ..Mod-Keto
    8/27 229
    9/7 215
    Roughly 1500cals....Protein 75g Fat 115 Carb 20-40g These are rough numbers off the top of my head... Walk 2mi briskly 40 min...Mon-Fri
  • debjrwillis
    debjrwillis Posts: 1 Member
    Lietchi wrote: »
    Nobody told me I wouldn't be able to fit my smartphone in my jeans front pockets anymore :angry:
    I've been frustrated at smartphones getting bigger and bigger for a while now (I have small hands) but my jeans pockets have gotten smaller along with my jeans size and now I am super frustrated!
    (and annoyed at the sexism, smartphones not being designed with smaller female hands in mind and women's clothing having smaller pockets than men's!)

/rant over

@Lietchi - sorry for the delayed response to this. Radian jeans are a good choice here. My teenage daughter has wanted jeans with deep pockets for years, and I found these for her. She loves them! You can find them online.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!