P90X IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!! WHO'S IN?!

Options

Replies

• jessakamitz
    jessakamitz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 now...I hope to look and feel better by Christmas too :)

The first time I started, a few months ago, I stopped after a few weeks because I went on vacation...and never got back on the train. This time I'm going to finish it :)

How are you finding it the second time around?

I think it is going better this time around :) I've been doing Zumba since the beginning of this year, but I kinda stopped losing weight after 13 lbs, so had to start something else. My bf has had great results with p90x so I gotta get on it, lol. My biggest problem is FOOD :( I'm trying to be better...that's why I just joined this site and got the android app yesterday :)
  • mskellydenise
    Options
    I def want in!!! Have you started already??
  • jessakamitz
    jessakamitz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started round 4 this last Monday.

P90X2 is on order :happy: and I'm planning to start January 1 !!!!

Wow, great job! I love seeing before and after pictures. Gives the rest of us motivation :)
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options

I plan to start next Monday! Cool, glad to have you onboard chica! x
  • Qattusa
    Options

Wow, great job! I love seeing before and after pictures. Gives the rest of us motivation :)

Oooh, yes, before and after pics!!!

Let's all to remember to take some on Sunday for the before photo! x
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I started Monday as well. Add me! Supposed to do day three tonight but I seriously can't move.....do I power through or take a break? I'm usually all for powering through but I can tell I won't even be able to do all the moves..
  • anetap2000
    anetap2000 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in girl!
    I started p90x last year and I did only 40 days. I know it's hard but I love it and my body need it! I have noticed that when I'm doing p90x I watch what I put into my mouth, so it works for me.
    I was planing to start it tomorrow, because I'm going to Cabos December 16th , so I wanna be done by then.
    So I'm ready!
    Good luck to you all!:laugh:
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Oooh, yes, before and after pics!!!

Let's all to remember to take some on Sunday for the before photo! x

Make sure you take measurements
  • BBCTiffyB
    BBCTiffyB Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Week 5 Round 2! I would love to join the group to offer motivation and support! There are also a bunch of us that are going to start P90X2 at the same time in January =)

Just remember, Keep Pushing Play! Power through and make it through your first week . . . . it gets better =)

~Tiffany
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday, i'm sore but loving it. I'm glad I found this post... support is huge!

I did P90X last spring for 6 weeks.... the results in that short period of a time were unreal! Looking forward to the support, i'm sure it will make a difference!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I started Monday as well. Add me! Supposed to do day three tonight but I seriously can't move.....do I power through or take a break? I'm usually all for powering through but I can tell I won't even be able to do all the moves..

Power through, after the warm up you should be good to go. Just remember to modify, modify, modify!

Good luck to everyone! If you have any questions please feel free to message me.
  • jen31889
    Options

I plan to start next Monday! Cool, glad to have you onboard chica! x

I plan on starting on Monday September 19th too! I have been training for a 10k and wanted to run my race before adding in P90x! :)
  • Qattusa
    Options
    I started on Monday, i'm sore but loving it. I'm glad I found this post... support is huge!

I did P90X last spring for 6 weeks.... the results in that short period of a time were unreal! Looking forward to the support, i'm sure it will make a difference!

Good on you! How are you finding it so far? x
  • Qattusa
    Options
    The quote bit didn't work on here, but to the person running the 10K:

I want to do my run AFTER the P90X!!! Let me know how it goes!
  • Karen_Gallagher
    Options
    me im in, looking forward to starting monday :) xx
  • Qattusa
    Options
    Everyone who is in for the challenge, please add other people from this topic as your friends so we all keep each other motivated!

Could you all confirm whether you are going to do the P90X Lean or the Classic too please?

Looking forward to this!

xxx
  • jen31889
    Options
    I am doing lean because I still need to lose about 10 pounds and the extra cardio should help with that.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I am doing lean because I still need to lose about 10 pounds and the extra cardio should help with that.

That would actually be an incorrect assumption, muscle burns fat. If you want to do the last 10 pounds I would recommend you do the Classic Version. Just my 2 cents.
  • anetap2000
    anetap2000 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I go with lean! I'm starting one day next week.It's so hard to start, but ones I do it, I will keep pushing start!
  • Qattusa
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon P90X-ers! (Depending on your country location!) So tomorrow is the big day of P90X! Make sure you all take your measurements and before pics so we can marvel at how wonderful we will be looking by December 18th!! The following people are in our group, some of whom have already started the programme so will be able to give us insight into how we are doing. Perhaps we could each start our own blog to record the journey? Please add each other as friends so we can all share. (mrivera713, Isdegonz, yokurio, Uniqute1888, mskellydenise, jen31889, gall4961, Josee76, spatticus, soriana). LET THE TRANSFORMATION BEGIN!!!

Apologies if I missed anyone out - I know there are a few people who would like to join but haven't created an MFP account yet.