Hello! Mommy of a 2yo and Migraine Warrior

Options
Hello, My name is Josie. I am 2 years post-baby, and working to finish getting back to pre-baby weight. I have been stuck at a plateau for a while, so I bought a Premium membership to help lose that last 10- 15 pounds that don't want to leave on their own. I also have chronic migraines that might be triggered by what I eat, so I am making efforts to be more mindful of logging everything.

Replies

• yelenad678
    yelenad678 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes my brother has those but when he doesn't eat. If he went to school (having lunch) and then after school sport without food he would have a migraine and throw up. Very weird. Keep going!
  • MRaye803
    MRaye803 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been diagnosed with Complex Migraines. My Neurologist suggested Botox! Works wonders! 60% less Migraines! Every 3 months! If you get Migraines often, go see a neurologist! She found that I also had a hole in my heart that contributed to my migraines. I find walking also helps! I was down to 200 but put 45 lbs back on. I’m following a Keto diet! Low carbohydrates. I’ve been on it for only a couple of weeks. Hang in there!