Let the Gains Begin!

Options
Had to take a month off Cardio and focus 100% on lifting cuz the pool was closed for maintenance. Pretty happy with the results after roughly 40 days. Ive doubled all of my lift weights. My working sets are higher than my old 1 rep max's

4i8vm9atl5a1.jpg

ak4lp7xt1261.jpg

Replies

• DoctorMOHSEN
    DoctorMOHSEN Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    you got this!
    i really recommend you to try body recomposition which you can loss fat and build up muscule mass simultaneously. which you will eat in small deficit below your maintenance calories ( roughly 5%-20%) of your calories and making large portion of your diet coming from your protien to help you with preserving your body protien synthesis ( 1g-1.2g/lb of your weight)

that just my humble advice ☺️

good luck mate!
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,473 Member
    Options
    you got this!
    i really recommend you to try body recomposition which you can loss fat and build up muscule mass simultaneously. which you will eat in small deficit below your maintenance calories ( roughly 5%-20%) of your calories and making large portion of your diet coming from your protien to help you with preserving your body protien synthesis ( 1g-1.2g/lb of your weight)

that just my humble advice ☺️

good luck mate!

Agree, I'm hoping the OP isn't a in calorie surplus
  • xxwes997xx
    xxwes997xx Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I'm at a massive Deficit. 1600 cal a day, with almost 100% of it from protein.

Down 85 Lbs so Far.