Ladies who have 100+ lbs to lose

Options

Replies

• jac_hates_carbs
    Options
    Hey I would love to be involved in this group! I am 36 years old (about to be 37 on October 20th and I don't wanna talk about it lol). I never had a weight problem until my late twenties and went from 150-160 to where I am today where my highest recorded weight was 280. I'm tall (5'8) and I carry my weight well for what it is but I would give anything to have an accountability friend group to help me stick to this journey. More than anything I just want to feel better because I am always sick and tired and sore and out of energy and I'm super over it. Add me, add me!
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Hey, would love to join please :)
  • StarsongUK
    StarsongUK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well it turns out five guys as an emergency meal is a really bad choice :/ onwards ….
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    today where my highest recorded weight was 280. I'm tall (5'8) and I carry my weight well for what it is but I would give anything to have an accountability friend group to help me stick to this journey. More than anything I just want to feel better because I am always sick and tired and sore and out of energy and I'm super over it. Add me, add me!

I am 5 ft 7(3/4)in and started at 280 as well. I'd be happy to add you to sprinkle in some support 🙂
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    StarsongUK wrote: »
    Well it turns out five guys as an emergency meal is a really bad choice :/ onwards ….

Been there, done that. Onwards indeed 😅
  • ESGJourney
    ESGJourney Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am down 60 pounds but still have a way to go. Please add me as a friend. Let's motivate and support each other.
  • nbbaby
    nbbaby Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello all
    I have alot of weight to lose. I would love mfp friends to help motivate each other. So feel free to add me. Let's do this together. 💪 ❤
    Sharon
  • CHONKYK
    CHONKYK Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya everyone in new here but not new to trying to lose weight.. hoping I can kick my own *kitten* and make this the last time I start.. no idea what I weigh right now but it's a lot.. I am guessing I need to lose at least 200+lbs which is honestly scary and feels impossible right now.. could definitely do with some friends who are in or have been in a similar place for motivation and support feel free to add me
  • ilovemydograscal
    ilovemydograscal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I would like to lose 180 pounds. Im coming out of a 5 year depression and really put on the weight. I would love to have friends that need to lose a significant amount, and to cheer each other on. I am from South Carolina, just turned 47.
    Thanks!
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Right around 100lbs to lose total. I'm down 38-ish now.
    40 y/o mom of two: nurse, teacher, exhausted all the time.
  • kdmarshall0
    kdmarshall0 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 32 y/o in Raleigh NC. I've packed the pounds ON like never before during COVID. I've always been big but boy oh boy did I do nothing but sit at home and eat for a solid year. I am 5'9" and topped the scale at 301 about 3 weeks ago. I've managed to get down to 288 counting calories and cycling. I'd love to motivate others and get healthy in the meantime!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    Hi. 64 yo RN, 5'4", was 255 lbs 9/14/20. Was 240.5 lbs 5/3/21. Started MFP 5/14/21. 133 lbs to lose. 10/13/21-188.8 lbs-66.2 lbs off so far, so almost 1/2 way. Lost this same amount before in 2009-2010 and then got lazy and gained it back. Lots of clothes in my closet to get back into again!
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    Hi. 64 yo RN, 5'4", was 255 lbs 9/14/20. Was 240.5 lbs 5/3/21. Started MFP 5/14/21. 133 lbs to lose. 10/13/21-188.8 lbs-66.2 lbs off so far, so almost 1/2 way. Lost this same amount before in 2009-2010 and then got lazy and gained it back. Lots of clothes in my closet to get back into again!

Now down over 75 lbs, broke 180 lbs finally, 179.2 lbs today!
    Continue to get on my Elliptical 3x/week on my off days. Today did 3.5 hours(I do this straight through) for 15.25 miles!
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Hi!! I really want to be part of this group! I need a LOT of help. I’m 5’5” and a bit over 250 pounds. I put on almost 100 pounds since the pandemic. My body has changed so much. I am trying to make small changes to what I eat, but it’s a struggle dealing with all my cravings! I also am not really in shape to exercise. I have never been a very active girl and most workouts are just too challenging for me….

I would love to lose 100 pounds but honestly just getting to 200 would feel like such a big accomplishment for me!! Please friend request me and help me lose the weight!!!

I made a thread about my weight here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10839023/getting-back-in-shape-after-80-pound-pandemic-weight-gain-please-help/p1

That thread was in July and I feel really ashamed that I haven’t made any progress since then. :( I really need to feel a lot of encouragement and support please!!
  • swimmom_1
    Options

@CurvyEmmy

The best things that happened to me is trying Keto (easiest WOE I have ever done) and starting on MFP to log and hold me accountable. I have had no cravings! I used to eat chocolate on most days. I have only had 3 pieces of gourmet type cake (work peoples birthdays and very much worth the calories, a lot aren't worth it) since 5/14 when I started MFP.

• JayRaeUK
    JayRaeUK Posts: 11 Member
    Options

Hey everyone! Another yo yo dieter over here...certainly the heaviest I've ever been in my whole life and to be honest keep trying to look for the 'easy' option, but the truth is the last time I did really well, lost weight, and felt so amazing and confident in my body was 2015 by having a personal trainer and logging on MFP. Fast forward several years, I've taken the plunge and joined a 28 day challenge at a local small gym with a PT, and am back on MFP...Hoping I survive my 1st 6:30am training session next Monday!

As an American living in the UK I always find it really comforting to be able to spend time talking with others (like me) as they have such different views on weight and weight loss here that it will be nice to engage with a group like this one;)

Thanks and good luck!

• BuiltLikeAPeep
    BuiltLikeAPeep Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have about 115 to lose. Feel free to add me! I can't add anyone since this latest update for some reason :/
  • swimmom_1
    Options
    Behaved very well over Thanksgiving and today I hit an 80 lb weight loss since 9/14/20 of my 133 lb goal. Also 1 more lb and I'll be classified as overweight instead of Obese!
  • Neds1980
    Neds1980 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    Hope you are all doing ok. I have over 100lbs to lose. Not sure where to start but I guess this is a good place to connect with like minded people. I have lost 10lbs on my own, however, I had lost 33lbs earlier this year but gained 23lbs of it back on 😔

I will try and keep in touch for accountability. Good luck everyone!
  • loviebear26
    loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have over 100 to loose too! Please add me! I need new MFP buddies!