Newbie!!

Options
Hi everyone! I am really excited to have found this site, it will be great for keeping track of everything. I just started the P90x Lean program, and am feeling positive and sore!!

I am a 31 year old stay at home mom, after 7 wks of hospital bedrest and 8 wks in the NICU, I have been making every excuse as to why the weight gain. Now my daughter is healthy and happy so it is time for me to be the same. Looking forward to chatting with you guys. Have a great day!

Stacey:tongue:

Replies

• Stolli
    Stolli Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am really excited to have found this site, it will be great for keeping track of everything. I just started the P90x Lean program, and am feeling positive and sore!!

I am a 31 year old stay at home mom, after 7 wks of hospital bedrest and 8 wks in the NICU, I have been making every excuse as to why the weight gain. Now my daughter is healthy and happy so it is time for me to be the same. Looking forward to chatting with you guys. Have a great day!

Stacey:tongue:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi Stolli,

Wecome! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, Stacey! We have a SAHM thread on here if you are interested in joining us. SO glad to hear that your daughter is healthy & happy now! :flowerforyou:
  • nerveracker
    Options
    Welcome home Stacey!.
    BRING IT!!!!! P90X is my life for the next xxxxxxxxxxxx weeks!!! I started on 2/23/09 and going into my 3rd week today. It's a wonderful program. Stick hard to the nutrition, that's @ 90% of it. and the rest is just pusing play EVERYDAY and bringing it everytime ya push that play button. I have an article up on the general diet and weight loss help topic called Repairing your broken furnace (Metabolism) you may find interesting, especially just begining P90X and our pretty rigid diet/nutrition. Good luck on the new baby, and good luck with P90X check out the beachbody forums http://forums.teambeachbody.com Check out Team Dude.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Stolli
    Stolli Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanx for all the support!!!:flowerforyou: