Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    srazamora wrote: »
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Can gifs be a question??

Isn't the real question, should gifs be a question? Don't I think I will grow weary of that?

Can we expect that you’ll soon grow weary of this thread altogether?! :(

Hasn’t she been a multiple times a day poster for months now so I think she’ll be here longer? 🤔
  • Cat0703a
    @frankwbrown aka colorfulwbrown aren’t you the charmer? 😂 I wonder if HR has ever received a complaint that work impedes a staff member’s MFP time? Shall I be the first? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,044 Member
    edited September 2021
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @frankwbrown aka colorfulwbrown aren’t you the charmer? 😂 I wonder if HR has ever received a complaint that work impedes a staff member’s MFP time? Shall I be the first? 🤣
    Will you be setting a new precedent in labor relations?
    Or, can you characterize it as "development time"? 😂
    edit: as in, "Don't I need to keep up with the latest developments?" 🤣
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,050 Member
    Can gifs be a question??

Isn't the real question, should gifs be a question? Don't I think I will grow weary of that?

Hasn’t she been a multiple times a day poster for months now so I think she’ll be here longer? 🤔

:o:) How can I ever thank her for her contributions??

• ROULER37
    ROULER37 Posts: 41 Member
    How do I play this game?
  • frankwbrown
    Aren't you already playing?
    Perhaps you'd like to ask @srazamora how to continue?

• frankwbrown
    Can gifs be a question??

:o:) How can I ever thank her for her contributions??

Might I suggest offering her coffee, with heavy cream? 😂
  • srazamora
    ROULER37 wrote: »
    How do I play this game?

Would you be surprised to know you’re already doing way better than some people in year’s past?? :p
  • srazamora

Can I assume this response of yours gives me complete and total authority allowing me to have total say of whether or not all GIFs here on out must contain questions? B)

• frankwbrown

Can I assume this response of yours gives me complete and total authority allowing me to have total say of whether or not all GIFs here on out must contain questions? B)

Do you really think my consent could give you that power? 😂
    Can an absent parent return and insist that her now independent child obey her in every way? 🤔😉
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,528 Member
    edited September 2021
    Can an absent parent return and insist that her now independent child obey her in every way? 🤔😉

@frankwbrown.... 😍
    7n4718v39q8i.jpg
    @Cat0703a, will you please understand?
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I have an eventful flight? Didn't the adorable baby sitting on his mother's lap (window seat) throw his toy dinosaur at his dad's cup (middle seat), which knocked an entire IPA over on my shoe and computer bag?

Also, didn't I remember to share my new purchase decision with you?
    h1awa19ywa3u.jpg
  • cmsienk
    How do I play this game?

Would you be surprised to know you’re already doing way better than some people in year’s past?? :p

@srazamora, would it shock you to find out that I'm not surprised we're doing better than some early posters to this thread? Didn't I read the first 40 pages of posts trying to find the question limit when that became a burning question begging to be answered here? And didn't I share that your biggest issue was with people who couldn't grasp the 'only questions' concept?
  • frankwbrown
    How do I play this game?

@srazamora, would it shock you to find out that I'm not surprised we're doing better than some early posters to this thread? Didn't I read the first 40 pages of posts trying to find the question limit when that became a burning question begging to be answered here? And didn't I share that your biggest issue was with people who couldn't grasp the 'only questions' concept?

@srazamora, @cmsienk...
    Do you think the problem was that the thread's title "Can You Keep It Going Asking Only Questions?" wasn't quite specific enough? 😂
  • srazamora
    edited September 2021

@srazamora, @cmsienk...
    Do you think the problem was that the thread's title "Can You Keep It Going Asking Only Questions?" wasn't quite specific enough? 😂

And just when was the last time you saw an instructional manual full of questions, @frankwbrown ? 🤔

• Cat0703a

@frankwbrown.... 😍
    7n4718v39q8i.jpg
    @Cat0703a, will you please understand?

Seriously, @cmsienk, seriously? 😤
    Do you know I’m including this in case you think I’m serious? 😂
  • srazamora

Shouldn’t you get some sort of fancy title for reading a full 40 pages in this thread?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021

Shouldn’t you get some sort of fancy title for reading a full 40 pages in this thread?

How about "Decider of gifs"? 🤣🤣🤣
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Shouldn't the reward be a cup of virtual joe?
    l0rdoggawod3.png
  • cmsienk
    How about an actual cup of joe? Is anyone else groggy from sleeping in?