Time for change!

Options
Hey lovely people,

I’m back to MFP after a major success the first time.

I feel like I’ve lost myself a bit with work which has taken my focus off myself.

Time to switch it up and get back to tracking!

Would love to connect with some accountability buddies!

Peace ✌️

Replies

• CPayz84
    CPayz84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In the same boat... Sorta. Had success with MFP but it's been awhile. Last three years has been ROUGH and I've gotten off track. Ready to get back to doing it right again starting now!
  • APage5827
    APage5827 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    CPayz84 wrote: »
    In the same boat... Sorta. Had success with MFP but it's been awhile. Last three years has been ROUGH and I've gotten off track. Ready to get back to doing it right again starting now!

Hey! Wow - literally the same story!

I have some really low days looking at where I am vs where I was but I’m ready to turn that into action and get back into amazing shape!

Let’s connect ☺️
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Best to you both! Been in a 'holding pattern' or steadily drifting up for the past couple years. Life is settling down and getting back to business. Dropping about 15lbs is what I seek to do.
  • MikeRunsDaily2021
    Options
    I’ve noticed the same thing of losing my progress when I leave this place. I’m back on my third time. Don’t plan on quitting this time. I sent you a FR
  • APage5827
    Options
    Best to you both! Been in a 'holding pattern' or steadily drifting up for the past couple years. Life is settling down and getting back to business. Dropping about 15lbs is what I seek to do.

Back at you too!

15lbs, nice! We got this!
  • APage5827
    Options
    I’ve noticed the same thing of losing my progress when I leave this place. I’m back on my third time. Don’t plan on quitting this time. I sent you a FR

Isn't it weird! I met some amazing people on this app before too who were mega motivating and also genuinely lovely people! Here to build that community again :-)

Let's get this show on the road - just accepted :-)
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    Add me if you like @APage5827
  • APage5827
    Options
    Add me if you like @APage5827

Sent! 🎉
  • spider_mark51959
    Options
    Gotcha!! ☺️
  • NeverFatAgain70
    NeverFatAgain70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This ain't my first rodeo either. I've had varying degrees of success . I've dropped 80 lbs over the years and now working on the last few lbs and , do I dare say it, trying to get ripped .well, ripped for me , anyway 😂

Add me if you want
  • APage5827
    Options
    @NeverFatAgain70 all aboard the gain train?

I cannot wait to see my abs again.

Request sent - let’s keep each other in check