Welcome New Members!

Options

Replies

• levibuttigieg
    levibuttigieg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP but recovering from surgery and trying to get back to this ➡ https://purpleport.com/portfolio/levipaul/image/1798150/model

Watch this space. Ps hi newbies!
  • drjalimauro
    drjalimauro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

Well I just started out on here in early September for some daily food accountability. My highest weight was 640 pounds when I started a pre-operative gastric sleeve journey and am now down to 504. I am still in the pre-operative phase as I need to get to 475 to get my surgery but have been stuck at that 504 mark.

It's not an easy journey but I know it's going to be worth it in the end. My ultimate goal is to ride a roller coaster!
  • Health60Plus
    Health60Plus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Looking for the macro counter. I was told it is part of it. Scan barcodes, etc...
  • DuncanGilmore
    DuncanGilmore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New MFP
  • earlyriser1
    earlyriser1 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hello MFP Members,

2nd time around. Looking for support to cut down calories, eat healthy and lose weight.

I like walking and some power lifting.

Cheers
    Gabe
    Hello MFP Members,

2nd time around. Looking for support to cut down calories, eat healthy and lose weight.

I like walking and some power lifting.

Cheers
    Gabe

If you don't know what you can't do, you can do anything!
  • Exhausted_boy_mom
    Options
    new to myfitnesspal but not new to fitness. trying to get as much support as i can get. i have lost 30lbs already but definitely need to lose more. for me it's hard to stick to a routine. I am trying to be more consistent as i know i need to get myself in better health. definitely need a walking/workout buddy, someone to help me stay on track and push my butt into gear
  • mimilosesit247
    mimilosesit247 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Looking for the macro counter. I was told it is part of it. Scan barcodes, etc...

Once you download the app, click the 3 bards on the top left--click diary--click 'add food' under meal --scanner located at the top right.
  • boli42
    boli42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Boli. I love to be in this group. Trying to get muscle and loose a fat. Need a help.
  • yogarunner2020
    yogarunner2020 Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    x6xpl1uyypj9.jpg
    Hello.
    I am a very active person who likes to run and practice yoga. I like to run on narrow paths in the forest. Weighed 98 kg just over 2 years ago, and has lost 24 kg. Seemed fitness pal is a great tool along with garmin watches.
  • yoko_surya
    yoko_surya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am hitting the wall since July, my weight and body fat won't decrease whatever I do watch diet and exercise regularly, and thought of taking friends' support here. Thank you.
  • GlamMeGorgeous
    GlamMeGorgeous Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
    New here and my starting weight, 1st week of August was 227.7#'s. 6 weeks in, I'm down 15#'s! I need to lose 63#'s to reach my 1st goal weight of 157#'s by April 24, 2022
    I would love an accountability partner plus as many friends as possible for encouragement, advice, information and weight loss strategies.
    PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!
  • mickirom
    mickirom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Once you download the app, click the 3 bards on the top left--click diary--click 'add food' under meal --scanner located at the top right.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I too had no idea as to where the barcode scanner "thingy" was!!! You made my day! (laughing... which is kinda sad when a person gets that excited over finding the barcode scanner, isn't it? ;) ) But it really did make my day, so THANK YOU! <3
  • Futurelifenow
    Futurelifenow Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Life can change quickly. I lost 70 pounds four years ago thanks to this app. I've had extremely difficult year due to a severe medical condition. I am leaning to live again and here to loose another 30 pounds. I know it's going to take longer this time but I know I can do it and so can you!

Looking forward to mutual support!

Remember to Never give up!!o9i0yuywypt2.jpg

• bartleytillie
    bartleytillie Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Although the date says I have been a member for a long time, I am new here. I began this journey the beginning of 02/2021 after fighting for years to try to lose any weight at all. After reaching 247 lbs at my heaviest I had enough. I am on a journey to lose 100 lbs. I am currently at 214 lbs!! Y'all feel free to add me to your journey as I will add you to mine also! Friends are great!!
  • ABearVibin
    ABearVibin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! New member here! My name is Koda. I'm 5'0 and 24 yrs old. I am starting my fitness journey at 204 lbs with my goal being around 125 lbs to 120 lbs.
  • bjwalker24
    bjwalker24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Helllo! Just opened up my fitness app starting a new challenge with Kitty Blomfield, WinAtLife program. Anyone here involved with that?
  • imstina_g
    imstina_g Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello new to community and have lost 6kg now 115kg starting at 121kg. So happy with my current progress although it's been a long journey. Please add me for accountability 😊
  • Double_A_MaMa
    Double_A_MaMa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am old to MFP but new to Fast 800. I am having a new journey to give a try of Fast 800 and wish to get my health back and have some support here!
  • Splendamami
    Splendamami Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am new to the community after many failed attempts to lose weight on my own. I lost weight in college, but I've since lacked the discipline needed to buckle down and lose weight again. In hopes of meeting accountability partners that want to see each other reach our goals. Also, I am a fan of weight lifting and strength training. Anyone looking to build muscle and lose weight I would love to chat. :) Even if those are not the goals, I am here to soak in all the knowledge and positivity towards a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle.