Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

AlexAlex Posts: 8,270Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff Posts: 8,270Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium MFP Staff
Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
MyFitnessPal Team
edited January 2

Replies

• ButterflyBrenButterflyBren Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Happy New Year! Ready to lose 20 pounds in 2019! I don’t eat meat, so am looking for ideas for healthy protein (shrimp, fish, eggs, etc.). I know I need to cut carbs. Luckily, I love veggies!
  • StaminaX5StaminaX5 Posts: 8Member, Premium Member Posts: 8Member, Premium Member
    Butterfly Bren you don't necessarily have to cut carbs just get rid of refined ones and go into a calorie deficit but I understand why you would want to cut carbs as it lowers your appetite but eating fiber revs up metabolism.for me I can't do low carb it gives me headaches so i just eat plant based with some meat.but each individual is different.