Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Welcome New Members!

Replies

• ktsherman77ktsherman77 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Happy New Year everyone. I was using MFP back in 2012 and lost about 60 pounds, unfortunately I let it all go, gained it back and then some. So here I am again to tooooootally redeem myself and get this under wraps. Good luck to everyone trying to lose or maintain. :) :) :) I'm just starting over so feel free to add/friend me, however this works and I will return the sentiments. :wink:
  • DianneBooDianneBoo Posts: 226Member Member Posts: 226Member Member
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team
    Alex wrote: »
    Hello and welcome to the MyFitnessPal Community!

We have an enormous community of MyFitnessPal members who you can connect with, get tips from, and share experiences. Many of our users have had impressive success and have a lot of experience and wisdom to share.

We'd love you to say hello and introduce yourself. You should also check out our member's amazing success stories.

Stop by our 2019 Welcome Noobs Discussion to meet other folks who are new to the community.

We care deeply about having a community that is a safe and supportive place for our members. Please help us out by reviewing our Community Guidelines.

Community Guidelines

Forum Resources: Hope to see you in our community!

Warm Regards,
    MyFitnessPal Team

• DianneBooDianneBoo Posts: 226Member Member Posts: 226Member Member
    Hello all! Been a member since 2012, but have not been active for over a year due to health issues. I am starting fresh. I hope to get back into my old workout routine and amp up my nutrition. Between MFP and my workout app, I hope to meet all the mini goals I plan on setting for myself. Good luck to you all!!
  • AntW1982AntW1982 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello and happy new year to you all.

I have just started using this app and it’s brilliant, my aim is to lose weight and tone up.

I am 36 years old, male, I am currently about 14st 13lbs and want to lose at least 1 stone.

I live near Reading in Berkshire, I love to go spinning and weight training in the gym.

I look forward to getting to know you all better

Thanks and good luck to everyone 👍🏻
  • katyklubzkatyklubz Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I've just re-started. I used this a couple of years ago and found it good. I am in the West of England and exercise every day and want to cut my calorie consumption.
  • ooTrebmuNooTrebmuN Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Hello all. I have had this app for some time. I used it sparingly in the past and I guess its been so long that the old data has been scrubbed. So it's a fresh start for me in many ways. I love to run, I'm not a fast runner, always in that last corral at races. I do it to clear my head after a long day or wake myself up in the mornings. I feel I do have better days when I start with a run. I walk a lot, I don't have a car - no real need for one in NYC. I know my eating habits need work so I started using this to try and stay on top of things. I, like many of you may need some motivation from time to time, so feel free to reach out to me if you need a cheer squad or a pick me up. I am on Strava if you want an extra follower. I don't have many, so I wouldn't mind a few more myself. Good luck to you all with your weight loss endeavors and I hope you have a great new year!