10kgs challenge in 3 months till summer - who's with me?!?!?

Options

Replies

• maxiechild
    maxiechild Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet this goal come summer! I'm in...I sooo need the motivation to do this and I'm hoping this is gonna help. Cheers girls :)
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am so in!! I have been counting down to summer and Christmas. I want to be able to wear bathers and no feel embarrassed.

Feel free to add me and we’ll support each other.

Can’t wait to get rid of these 10kgs.
  • myscheer
    Options
    FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN IN:

Im going to write a blog each week on my page and i will add in how we are all going (weight loss wise) and ill add in any weight loss in your colum individually :)

If you want to let me know if you want to add your weight to the graph - and il do tht :)

So just every week write on my page, or send me a msg with what your weigh in was, we can keep track and we can all motivate one another and lose this pesty 10kgs !!!

YAY :)
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Im going to write a blog each week on my page and i will add in how we are all going (weight loss wise) and ill add in any weight loss in your colum individually :)

If you want to let me know if you want to add your weight to the graph - and il do tht :)

So just every week write on my page, or send me a msg with what your weigh in was, we can keep track and we can all motivate one another and lose this pesty 10kgs !!!

sounds good to me. what day should we be giving you our weigh in results?
  • Gillby
    Gillby Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll join in this if i still can? I need a boost for summer.
  • dondelahaye
    Options
    I'm in and I'm doing the 1200 cals a day diet, exercising 5 to 6 times a week. My current weight is 65kgs and my goal weight is 120lbs
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join this too :) Thanks!
  • dondelahaye
    Options
    11055972.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rubybooby43
    Options
    COUNT ME IN. JUST THE MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT WE NEED. GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE X
  • treenzdreamz
    treenzdreamz Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Count me in I've just started doing this seriously this week and are on the 1200 calorie a day thing I so need too loose 10kgs by xmas I have my step daughters wedding on the 24th December and I wanna be 10kgs lighter then

Anyone can add me I have no idea how to do it such a newbie
  • myscheer
    Options

sounds good to me. what day should we be giving you our weigh in results?

fridays - we will weigh in, so tomorrow, write on my wall, starting weight and lets get losing :D
  • myscheer
    Options
    I'll join in this if i still can? I need a boost for summer.

Sure hun! just write on my wall your starting weight tomorrow morning and il make up a graph and post it :)
  • strongmich2013
    strongmich2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome... I'm in too. Need soooo much motivation and never been part of an online group so maybe this will be the one thing that works for me?! Fingers crossed.

1200 calories... seems scary but that prob means it will work. Will weigh myself in the morning and start then.

It's on :)
  • RachelMinAus
    RachelMinAus Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I want to ideally lose 15kg by Christmas but 10kg would be great. ;) I'll post tomorrow my weigh in ;)
  • fadyaaaa
    Options
    Iam in :) this is my Goal :)
  • CPBOYD
    Options
    im in as my goal is for 3 months any how so what have we got to do.
    another incentive is great
  • Milsy1802
    Options
    I'm in for sure! Motervation is just what I need! WOuld you be happy to add me to your weight loss chart and can I add you as a friend?
    Cheers,

Erin
  • rebeccastringer
    Options
    Count me in! All my girlfriends have gone to Europe for 3 months, I want to wow them when they get back for the start of summer :) yay! Feel free to add me as a friend to if you like, i havent got any yet :'( ha ha :laugh:
  • holyguacamole
    holyguacamole Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 10kg is my exact goal... Also on a 1200 a day diet. Been swimming and running a good bit. Have lost 3lb since joining this site over a week ago but I think I should try to get more exercise in...
  • tyem1
    tyem1 Posts: 20
    Options
    Have I finally found some Aussies....can I please join you guys too!!!! I have a much bigger goal of losing 50kgs but I would love to lose 10kgs by the time Summer gets here and have some Aussie friends to motivate me!! Anyone can add me!!! Thanks guys!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!