My love, it's time to move on...

Options
2»

Replies

• mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Lol...I completely understand ...I had an affair with Coke .:love: ..but now Iearn that is no good for me...:noway: ..I've flirted with Coke zero every now & then...& ...decided that water is the right :wink: one for me haha...
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I have been having a "thing" with water for years. We were happy for years but you know how it is, we got bored. So we have accepted another into our relationship....MiO Liquid....It's spiced up our relationship and now we are very happy again! :heart:

Loved it

I use a squirt of lemon or lime juice to spice up my water relationship
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Great post. Im not going to cut diet out of my diet, but I have significantly cut down. I only drink water when I go out now, but I still have at least one a day
  • timgordon24
    Options
    "Coke's the reason for the weight that makes me look like a freight car,
    The only thing that keeps me wishing on a candy bar.
    It's the star... in the can... I keep drinking
    Don't know why I do."
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    "Coke's the reason for the weight that makes me look like a freight car,
    The only thing that keeps me wishing on a candy bar.
    It's the star... in the can... I keep drinking
    Don't know why I do."
    Don't know why, either. Get smarter than me, younger than i did.
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I too, go figure, loved coke.

We ended our relationship many years ago. I thought I would miss him terribly, but once water touched my lips and quenched my thirst, I knew his memory was only a tiny sweet glimpse of what was.

However I do see him at times, popping his top as he lures others into his sweet desire.

:)

**Funny how water has joined the ranks of $$ sodas! How can that be, with nothing added to it? It must be the demand for it, these days!! ;). Smh
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Love it!! :heart: but always in moderation x
  • Goonygugu
    Options
    Absolutely awesome!!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Water IS uber sexy...and just makes the rest feel like a fling. Yeah, I may have a ONS with a diet root beer now and again, but I always go home to water.

And you know, you can never trust those sweeties that shorten their name...

Hugs and smooches,

Ro :laugh:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Water; you b¡Tch!! So clean and fresh and young. Always using yourself to to make light refract and catch the eyes of your lovers.
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I feel we should have a big campaign, like that bank who 'broke up' with the other banks.

Dear Coke,

We're breaking up with you and we're moving on,

Love, ex-fatties :)
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I have an exclusive relationship with Coke Zero. I had to quit going to see the Doctor, that was my compromise. For now.