Anyone with 50lbs to lose want need mfp buddy ?

Options
Lawcher
Lawcher Posts: 9 Member
edited September 2021 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I lost 100lbs and then my brother died and I had breast cancer surgery this year sadly I regained 38lbs
I’m now strict calorie counting and using a plan that has lots mindset work involved.

This is my new account my old one I can’t access so I’m looking for a few interactive slimming buddies

I’d like to lose 40-50lbs I am 52 next week and female in the uk be nice to find like minded people :)

Replies

• goldenxbeauty
    goldenxbeauty Posts: 154 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I'm sorry about everything you've been through! That would be so hard for anyone.

I've just hit the 50lb lost mark and have 35lbs left. Add me if you like:)
    I'm almost 32 from rural Ontario Canada.
  • jd4421
    jd4421 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m in the UK, happy to add you
  • Back_4_more
    Back_4_more Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My doctor wants me to drop 50lbs by March. I started Ozempic last week and started my diet again a couple weeks ago. I'm down 4 as of last weekend
  • millerwoman7224
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your past struggles - lots of support here I'm finding. I'm originally from the UK but transplanted to the True North (Ontario). I have 60 pounds to lose, started Atkins induction almost 3 weeks ago and I've lost 14 pounds.
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    While I'm sorry to hear about your brother and surgery, I'm impressed with your strength and determination to get back on track!

Stay consistent, be persistent and good things will happen for you.
  • Tito_Tim
    Tito_Tim Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have 28 kilos to lose - I do believe that is over 50 lbs. I am looking for all the support I can get!
    I am 57, retired to the Philippines, from Texas, back in 2014. I lost 25 kilos before the covid lockdowns... but I found it again... B)

(I used to speak pounds, but my scale is now in kilos)