Hello everyone

Hello everyone,
I am new to the site. I just started today. My best friend and I are trying to get in shape and excercise more. I am recently married and transfering from school to job life with little time to keep in shape. Since i have graduated and gotten married I have seen myself gaining weight and I do not want to get to the point that I cannot get control back. I have slowly been loosing control and am trying to get myself diciplined enough to go.

I am hoping that this is something that will come in handy to keep me in check.

Replies

• lawson
    lawson Posts: 7
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to the site. I just started today. My best friend and I are trying to get in shape and excercise more. I am recently married and transfering from school to job life with little time to keep in shape. Since i have graduated and gotten married I have seen myself gaining weight and I do not want to get to the point that I cannot get control back. I have slowly been loosing control and am trying to get myself diciplined enough to go.

I am hoping that this is something that will come in handy to keep me in check.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Welcome! This site is awesome and you can do it.

Best of luck!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome to the site! It is a great thing to realize when you KNOW you are slipping & to grab that control before you get so far out. Good luck with your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • chellemar
    chellemar Posts: 13
    Hi everyone, i just signed in this very minute, and i really cannot believe that i found this site, i was looking for a calorie counter and walla i found this amazing site that works it all out for you and keeps you on track. I am so amazed. Started today its been sometime coming now that I need to get some weight off, been really just to buzy with career and kids that have had no time for myself.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Hiya welcome to mfp we have a little thread here called Bring it! its about accountability and motivation feel free to check it out and join in ..if its something you think that may work for you here is the link ..hope to see u there http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/43632-bring-it-part-iii-team-no-excuses-in-march
  • newbaby90908
    newbaby90908 Posts: 33 Member
    Welcome, I am new as well. Just joined today. Just keep at it.
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: