Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Hello, I'm new here....

carannecaranne Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
Hi everyone, just joined this site, don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, about 14 lbs, been trying to shift it for about a month now to no avail, must be that old middle age spread I reckon!!! Any advice much appreciated...

Replies

• carannecaranne Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Hi everyone, just joined this site, don't have a huge amount of weight to lose, about 14 lbs, been trying to shift it for about a month now to no avail, must be that old middle age spread I reckon!!! Any advice much appreciated...
  • Juliebean_1027Juliebean_1027 Posts: 718Member Member Posts: 718Member Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: You'll find lots of great advice and recipes on the message boards, and everyone is really willing to help you out! Make sure you keep posting to let everyone know how you're doing! Good luck with your loss! :drinker:
  • WantToBeMoreActiveWantToBeMoreActive Posts: 331Member Posts: 331Member
    welcome and good luck :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans3babybeans Posts: 8,299Member Member Posts: 8,299Member Member
    Welcome to the boards! I hope the tools on this site help you lose the weight you want! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,268Member Member Posts: 3,268Member Member
    welcome to mfp:drinker:
  • doodlebugdoodlebug Posts: 44Member Member Posts: 44Member Member
    Welcome!!!:drinker:
  • specialsong77specialsong77 Posts: 78Member Member Posts: 78Member Member
    Welocme to the team! My best advice is to use the calorie counter religiously. It definitely helps hold you more accountable for everything you put into your body for sure! :tongue:
  • ivykivyivykivy Posts: 2,970Member Member Posts: 2,970Member Member
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • carannecaranne Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    so true! Thanks for all the encouraging comments...
  • BrandiannBrandiann Posts: 905Member Posts: 905Member
  • MOMOFTWO29MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276Member Posts: 8,276Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: