Help!! Can't remember

So 10 years ago my now x sister in law got me on this site and it worked! I watched my numbers and dropped weight like crazy! So I want to do it again and im so confused! First off i remember the numbers 30, 30, 40 but I could of swore they were grams not %. It is not healthy to live off of 30 grams of protein, 40carbs and 30 fat correct!!?? I may just not be remembering the actual gram numbers based off %. Second I can not remember if the 3rd one was fat or sugar?? I can't ask her help bc we no longer talk but I really want to get back on this.
I tried to Google it and it keeps talking about macro %. I simply do not remember doing %.
Help! Lol I even tried to go back on this app to see if my old diary is on here and it wasn't

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    This^^^^^^
  • thisvickyruns
    thisvickyruns Posts: 193 Member
    edited September 2021
    So 10 years ago my now x sister in law got me on this site and it worked! I watched my numbers and dropped weight like crazy! So I want to do it again and im so confused! First off i remember the numbers 30, 30, 40 but I could of swore they were grams not %. It is not healthy to live off of 30 grams of protein, 40carbs and 30 fat correct!!?? I may just not be remembering the actual gram numbers based off %. Second I can not remember if the 3rd one was fat or sugar?? I can't ask her help bc we no longer talk but I really want to get back on this.
    I tried to Google it and it keeps talking about macro %. I simply do not remember doing %.
    Help! Lol I even tried to go back on this app to see if my old diary is on here and it wasn't

it'll be %, 30/30 for fat and protein and 40 for carbs.

there's nothing magic about that breakdown though, you just need a calorie deficit to lose weight.
  • Ok thank you! She had me at 1500 calories in remember that part lol my problem is w my son and working two jobs I just never eat, and I remember it was a struggle to eat what she set up, and km struggling again and just wanted to make sure.