hello

Options
Hi, my name is Ayanna and I'm new to this site and my goal is to lose 60 lbs in 4-6 months. I just had a baby on November 4, 2008. Yeah on election day!!! I want to get to a healthy weight. I have struggled with my weight since I was in the 6th grade and now that I'm 20 years old, its past time that I do something about it. So it there is anyone out there who wants to talk and be friends then let me know.

Replies

• mslady88
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ayanna and I'm new to this site and my goal is to lose 60 lbs in 4-6 months. I just had a baby on November 4, 2008. Yeah on election day!!! I want to get to a healthy weight. I have struggled with my weight since I was in the 6th grade and now that I'm 20 years old, its past time that I do something about it. So it there is anyone out there who wants to talk and be friends then let me know.
  • dewassel
    Options
    Congrats on your baby! How exciting to remember such a historic day with a personal memory:smile: I started on this month and finally lost 2 lbs! Remember to eat your calories!!! Since I'm new too we can keep each other on track!
  • mslady88
    mslady88 Posts: 6
    Options
    ok that'll be great. How are you? I haven't heard from you in a while.
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome to the site- great place for support, recipes and guidance!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: