Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,189 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    Who remembers where I parked?

Did you know this is a question I ask myself on a regular basis?

Have you ever been so confused as to where your car is that you convince yourself it must've been stolen?

Hasn't that happened several times, and once it was kinda true?

While staying with a friend and his wife in Berkeley CA, I left my VW bug running and double-parked while I ran into a small post office branch on Shattuck Ave, and wasn't I shocked when I exited the post office and found my VW gone, when I knew absolutely, positively where I had parked it? Wasn't I certain it had been stolen?
    Didn't my bewilderment and disbelief turn to anger when I saw them pull up after circling the block, with big grins on their faces? Didn't I stay hopping mad for a while, but eventually saw their prank as one they couldn't let pass?
    (should I clarify that they were not with me, but chanced upon my unattended vehicle and thought "let's have a laugh"?)
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Can't the days kind of run together when you park in the same vicinity day after day, and you're trudging out to your car after a long hard day at work?

Is it worse to have once searched for my car, as I often did, in the 2 adjoining parking lots and the street parking, with no success, then remembering I'd been dropped off that morning? 😂😂

Wherever is that cracking up button?

It is crack-up worthy, isn't it? 🤣
    (Isn't that when I decided I should be more mindful of where I parked, or if I parked?) 😂
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,112 Member
    Options

Have you ever been so confused as to where your car is that you convince yourself it must've been stolen?

While staying with a friend and his wife in Berkeley CA, I left my VW bug running and double-parked while I ran into a small post office branch on Shattuck Ave, and wasn't I shocked when I exited the post office and found my VW gone, when I knew absolutely, positively where I had parked it? Wasn't I certain it had been stolen?
    Didn't my bewilderment and disbelief turn to anger when I saw them pull up after circling the block, with big grins on their faces? Didn't I stay hopping mad for a while, but eventually saw their prank as one they couldn't let pass?
    (should I clarify that they were not with me, but chanced upon my unattended vehicle and thought "let's have a laugh"?)

What kind of person finds grand theft auto funny?

• frankwbrown
    Options

What kind of person finds grand theft auto funny?

Isn't it likely only a person who's known you a long time, and who doesn't think about the impact his actions have on others, until he sees their reaction? 😡😠😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Did you get mad or get even, @frankwbrown?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Did you get mad or get even, @frankwbrown?

Wasn't it first one, then the other?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is it time for coffee yet?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    What are you doing awake??
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I woke up when my phone got a notification beep, so didn't I decide to get up so I could have breakfast before taking an early morning hike, on this last day of September?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's on your agenda for today?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like a great idea? 🤩 Will you please wait for the sun to rise before going off on your hike?

Have I told you already my son is in “Foods” at school this year and so wants to cook and bake with me today?
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Won't I hit the trail after first light and before dawn?

Won't that be fun? Have you decided what to cook and bake yet?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,730 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like a great idea? 🤩 Will you please wait for the sun to rise before going off on your hike?

Have I told you already my son is in “Foods” at school this year and so wants to cook and bake with me today?

Will chocolate be involved?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

While not the only flavor flavour imaginable when talking baked goods, isn't chocolate one of the top flavours, if not primo uno? 😋

Have you poured your first cup yet? ☕
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Haven't I though? Am I not now headed out to run errands with my phone, which has no clue where I'm going?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Am I not now headed out for a morning hike, and I'm not sure where I'm going? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Won't you enjoy and be careful?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Haven't I finally lost the 3 lbs I gained due to work out of town, bad eating and no exercise?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Oh goodness, are you two trying to make me anxious? Please try not to get lost, okay?

• Cat0703a
    Options

How did you guess? 😂

Isn’t the plan for cookies made using Nutella and white chocolate chips?

Aren’t we also planning mac & cheese for lunch and a honey garlic shrimp and broccoli dish for dinner? 🤤