for those craving Starbucks Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte...

Options

Replies

• cowboydan43
    cowboydan43 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Well, I WASN'T craving it until now. :tongue:

My thoughts exactly. Now I must go get one.....
  • sarahbeatty
    sarahbeatty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    sounds perfect for our chilly wet weather here! Can't wait to make it!
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump bump
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    youre welcome! i had another today! yummy!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    OH I love those!! I can't wait to try this at home!

Thanks
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    YUMMY!!! i will have to try one of these this weekend! Thanks so much!:love:
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I will be making this for sure! An FYI...the pumpkin is hard to find until around thanksgiving time. I always stock up around that time of year.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    Thank you! I will be making this for sure! An FYI...the pumpkin is hard to find until around thanksgiving time. I always stock up around that time of year.

i guess im lucky cause my store has it year round! if you live near a Wegmans...theyll have it :)
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yum! I love anything pumpkin!! Sounds yummy!! :drinker:
  • mamato2babes
    Options
    Yay! I was JUST thinking about the Starbucks version. I'm going to try this just as soon as pumpkin is back in stores!
  • mflores3511
    Options
    BUMP
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    bump! :)
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    Bump, I can't find the canned pumpkin! Only pie filling

None of my local stores have had pureed pumpkin only the pie mix. I've been looking for about two weeks now! I got a fresh pumpkin finally and steamed it and pureed the flesh myself yesterday!

I've always found canned pumpkin year round (used to give it to my kitty for fiber...). Not always in the baking aisle. Sometimes in the canned goods. Sometimes where the apple sauce etc are. Sometimes in the sale aisle.

This recipe looks SO good. Have to try it. I usually just put a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice in my coffee!
  • GouletB
    GouletB Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Autumn15
    Options
    YUM!
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Bump, I can't find the canned pumpkin! Only pie filling

None of my local stores have had pureed pumpkin only the pie mix. I've been looking for about two weeks now! I got a fresh pumpkin finally and steamed it and pureed the flesh myself yesterday!

I've always found canned pumpkin year round (used to give it to my kitty for fiber...). Not always in the baking aisle. Sometimes in the canned goods. Sometimes where the apple sauce etc are. Sometimes in the sale aisle.

This recipe looks SO good. Have to try it. I usually just put a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice in my coffee!
    FINALLY they got some in yesterday! I bought 6 cans!!! (Prior to yesterday I had asked at 3 locations as I was hoping they had it somewhere else and all were out! And your right, one store has it with the pie fillings and the other with canned goods.)
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump.. I love my pumpkin...
  • barwwd
    barwwd Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You read my mind! I start thinking about those things as soon as fall hits... and today was the first really cold day! MMM!!
  • Biffybeans1
    Biffybeans1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • angiebugpie
    angiebugpie Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    :drinker: