Lose some Fatty by St. Pattys!!

Options
Wasn't sure if there was a thread for this today so I thought I would start it! I had a great calorie weekend and I went to the zoo on Saturday and walked for 4 hours!!! So, today was my weigh in day and when I stepped on that scale it read 310, which means.....I HIT THE 20 POUND MARK!!!! yay!!!! I was so proud of myself!! How is everyone else doing? Oh btw, that means I lost 2 pounds for this week!! 6 pounds altogether, I think?

Replies

• plussizemommy
    Options
    Wasn't sure if there was a thread for this today so I thought I would start it! I had a great calorie weekend and I went to the zoo on Saturday and walked for 4 hours!!! So, today was my weigh in day and when I stepped on that scale it read 310, which means.....I HIT THE 20 POUND MARK!!!! yay!!!! I was so proud of myself!! How is everyone else doing? Oh btw, that means I lost 2 pounds for this week!! 6 pounds altogether, I think?
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Congrats!!! That 20 lb mark is so exciting, isn't it???? I FINALLY broke it this morning (after staying there for 2 weeks :grumble: ) so I am thrilled!!

My weekend was MUCH better than usual. I think I am really getting the hang of staying in better control on the weekend. I'll admit, the cocktails are what does me in so I am trying to busy myself with things other than hanging out with my friends at a bar!! Don't get me wrong, I don't (always) overindulge, but just a few will usually put me over my calories for the day, especially since I don't get in as much exercise on the weekends.

I'm so happy for your milestone!! :drinker: That's truly wonderful!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and way to go!!! :happy:
    I reached my 20 pound mark today as well! It is such a great feeling!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yay PSmommy & pink shoes!!!!! :drinker: Nice going, ladies. :flowerforyou:

I've plateau'd, so don't think I'll make the goal. :ohwell:

Oh well, there's always Memorial Day! :laugh:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    bumping up so others can check in!!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks for the bump! I'll be adding my progress (hoping for progress!) tomorrow.
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job guys! I did really good this weekend and today! Worked out a lot this weekend. We'll see Wednesday if it shows on the scale, but i feel good and what I did and am excited to keep staying on track!
  • a20gleason
    Options
    great job! i've noticed some really big numbers on those tickers!!!!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    Ok I started this challenge at 201.1 with a goal to lose 4 lbs.

Current 197.2
    Goal - 196.1

I might just make my goal!