Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,167 Member
    Options
    Does that make this thread a bad influence?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,978 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »

Won't you just enjoy your treat and not worry about it?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,283 Member
    Options

Wait, I don't understand, are you suggesting that going to Starbucks is bad?
    Do I need to mend my ways? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options

Wait, I don't understand, are you suggesting that going to Starbucks is bad?
    Do I need to mend my ways? 🤣

Who would suggest that?
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    I don't know, but you know I wouldn't listen to them, right?
    Can you believe I have a star balance of ~2500? ☕☕☕...
  • cmsienk
    Options
    What are you saving them for?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Shall I buy everyone coffee in the morning?
  • cmsienk
    Options

How about now?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Guess who got to sleep in until 4:30? Will I ever get to work out againr??
  • frankwbrown
    edited October 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

How about now?

What's your pleasure? Latte? Americano? Apple Crisp Macchiato? Strawberry Funnel Cake Frappuccino? 😂
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Can I have Dunkin?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Well since you’re buying and calories don’t count virtually, may I have a venti espresso Frappuccino with skim milk and 3 extra shots of espresso (totalling ~285 cal)? 😍

Won’t that give me the kick in the pants that I need this morning? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Well since you’re buying and calories don’t count virtually, may I have a venti espresso Frappuccino with skim milk and 3 extra shots of espresso (totalling ~285 cal)? 😍

Won’t that give me the kick in the pants that I need this morning? 🤣

Isn't it on it's way at this very moment?

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Can you picture me watching the front door with great anticipation?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @frankwbrown do you mind if I answer you other question here since it’s hard to answer my day’s plans in one word? 🤣 Did you know that not even I can be that succinct? 😅
    Hasn’t my house been sadly neglected with my long days and late hours recently? So isn’t first, to clean the bathrooms? 🥴 And have I shared that I spend Fridays with my dad and isn’t it looking likely that I’ll be cleaning those bathrooms too? But isn’t the cherry on top that my sister and her husband are in town so the whole family is coming to his place for dinner and this is the first time the family has been fully together since my mom passed almost one year ago? Don’t you think this will be a much happier occasion? 🥰

See how it was hard to narrow that down to one word? 🤣🤣🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know that except for all the bathroom cleaning, your day sounds infinitely more enjoyable than mine?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Your day won’t be filled with happy laughter, good food, and thoughtful memories that may make you tear up but the smile never leave your face?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @frankwbrown do you mind if I answer you other question here since it’s hard to answer my day’s plans in one word? 🤣 Did you know that not even I can be that succinct? 😅
    Hasn’t my house been sadly neglected with my long days and late hours recently? So isn’t first, to clean the bathrooms? 🥴 And have I shared that I spend Fridays with my dad and isn’t it looking likely that I’ll be cleaning those bathrooms too? But isn’t the cherry on top that my sister and her husband are in town so the whole family is coming to his place for dinner and this is the first time the family has been fully together since my mom passed almost one year ago? Don’t you think this will be a much happier occasion? 🥰

See how it was hard to narrow that down to one word? 🤣🤣🤣

Do you know you have my sincere condolences on the loss of your mother? 😢
    Didn't I think you would be resourceful enough to answer that seven-word question with more than one word?
    Aren't I also having part of my family--my brother and sister-in-law--for dinner here tonight?
    Aren't I trying to decide between Chinese and Thai (neither of which I will be cooking)?

(Don't I agree with @cmsienk re: the less enjoyable part of your day? 🥴)
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't I just now wondering, after getting notified by MFP that I've gotten 100 Insightful's, just what it was I said that someone thought was insightful? Didn't I lack the insight to know what that was? But wasn't it nothing I said but this instead?
    😂😂😂
    j3jvlag32lpb.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t it tradition for us to have Chinese when we are all together? Will you join us virtually? 😄 You too, @cmsienk?